Unemployment

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
jobix_offers_big_may.jpg

THE GREAT DEPRESSION: Chart shows number of vacant positions in Bulgaria by month. Notice the steep fall since December 2008.

jobix_cvs_big_may.jpg

Chart shows number of people applying for jobs. Notice horrific rise from January 2009.

What is the situation in your area?

Here are the numbers of the Netherlands:

Number of residents: 16 509 303 april 2009
Economic growth: -4,5% 1st quarter 2009
Percentage Unemployed: 4,6% februari–april 2009
Consumer Confidence -23 may 2009
Inflation: 1,6% may 2009
Victimized Crimerating: 25,4% 2008
% of Population Healthy or very healthy 80,6% 2008

Unemployment may 2008 - 62 000
Unemployment may 2009 - 79 000

No, but its not so big problem to find job in Ljubljana, but i dont want to do something that i dont like (post, shops, etc)

I want some office work or some work from one of slovenian newspaper etc. We sill see. But probably i will go back to post on Monday. I need some money. :)

You can't get a good job because you are:

1. retarded
2. don't have any friends
3. your english is appaling
4. you are a sick necrophile with bipolar disorder on rapid cycling
5. you live in a shithole nation and small town
6. generally evil nasty person

You fail totally Opasan, you suck at everything. You suck at life.

You can't get a good job because you are:

1. retarded
2. don't have any friends
3. your english is appaling
4. you are a sick necrophile with bipolar disorder on rapid cycling
5. you live in a shithole nation and small town
6. generally evil nasty person

You fail totally Opasan, you suck at everything. You suck at life.

:sm (31): lol

He is so fucked he can only dream about an office job. And now with the Great Depression in full swing, chances are.....low.

I went to the a large mall today with mom, some new shop far off from where we lived but I wanted to check it out.

It was virtually empty!

Just a few shoppers, and they didn't put a lot in their baskets.

It felt like the end of the world.

People have no jobs here, they don't spend, which makes the depression even worse.

The US is a big powerful nation and will recover, but small countries in Eastern Europe are devastated for years to come.

When President Obama lifts the visa restrictions I will be among the first to leave.

I can't stand life here any longer.

I wish I had known you in real life, I think we will either become boyfriends or best mates if we meet up.

LOL

I will tell you another insane story from my life now.

Three years ago I chatted up a cute dude from Berlin. I was still in university and had a boyfriend but still I loved being an internet slut.

At first we just exchanged some pics via email. Later we talked on the phone, then started texting every hour of the day, long conversations at night.

I felt so relaxed, so happy with this dude, he was like my brother. I have a sister and I am not that close with her like I was with this dude.

We could talk about everything.

This continued for an year then he said he would visit me in Sofia.

I went to meet him at the airport but got so worked up I called my best friend Alexander for support.

When dude arrived, he was like a model.

Dark blue hair, eyes blue like the mediterranean sea.

That was insane moment.

I helped him with the luggage, he was so cute, I fell in love. Tall too and slightly hairy - my favourite.

We took a taxi and went to a posh restaurant, then rented a hotel room and fucked like rabbits all night.

All this was like a fucking dream.

He brought me some cute presents, pictures, CDs from Berlin, maps....

He said I should pack and leave with him, never to return to this shithole country.

I politely refused. He cried in front of me.

I didn't but when he left, I couldn't sleep and I cried too.

I should have left with him.

I wish I had known you in real life, I think we will either become boyfriends or best mates if we meet up.

LOL

I will tell you another insane story from my life now.

Three years ago I chatted up a cute dude from Berlin. I was still in university and had a boyfriend but still I loved being an internet slut.

At first we just exchanged some pics via email. Later we talked on the phone, then started texting every hour of the day, long conversations at night.

I felt so relaxed, so happy with this dude, he was like my brother. I have a sister and I am not that close with her like I was with this dude.

We could talk about everything.

This continued for an year then he said he would visit me in Sofia.

I went to meet him at the airport but got so worked up I called my best friend Alexander for support.

When dude arrived, he was like a model.

Dark blue hair, eyes blue like the mediterranean sea.

That was insane moment.

I helped him with the luggage, he was so cute, I fell in love. Tall too and slightly hairy - my favourite.

We took a taxi and went to a posh restaurant, then rented a hotel room and fucked like rabbits all night.

All this was like a fucking dream.

He brought me some cute presents, pictures, CDs from Berlin, maps....

He said I should pack and leave with him, never to return to this shithole country.

I politely refused. He cried in front of me.

I didn't but when he left, I couldn't sleep and I cried too.

I should have left with him.

He sounds like a great guy, I wish you had left. Maybe you would be in a better situation now. :(

Who knows. The whole world seems messed up. He also lost his job last time I heard from him.

You are happy one moment and you feel on top of the world, then down the next.

This universe is out of control, everything changes so quickly.

that is very true. I have been having lots of trouble with my boyfriend. He told me the other day he no longer has feelings for me. I don't know if he does or not anymore. I also do not know what will happen between us. I do love him though. I have been very sad lately but try not to think about it... it helps me stay happier

He told me the other day he no longer has feelings for me.

:totalshock:

Shit, I thought things were going well between you and him. Did he explain why?

None of my business, I know, and the thread is about unemployment so lets not derail it.

You can explain more in the bipolar thread if you fee like it.

If you really do love him and want to be with him, you must find the exact reason that made him tell you all this shit.

With my last boyfriend, he told me he wanted to break up with me.

It took me about two weeks of intense conversation and cross-examination to find out why.

It turned out he was just confused.

Most often people are scared of relationships and break them too quickly or there is another person involved....

I dunno man, at least thats in my view.

How long have you been together?

Is he tops or bottom?

we have been together for about 4 years.....we are hanging on by a thread, basically i am the only one who wants it really. I think he is only here cause he says he doesn't wanna hurt me and listen to me cry. I think it's only a matter of time though. I am really trying to not think about it. We are both tops @_@

Both tops? Jesus, so how do you fuck? Or you have a blow-job based relationship? Four years is a lot, I mean you really must like each other otherwise two tops will fucking seperate.

Cry? WTF, are you gonna cry for a man?

LoL

I can't.

You are amazing dude, really.

Why don't you break him first? If I was in your situation, if someone tells me they don't want me anymore, I break them the exact same minute, don't you have any self-respect?

Or maybe you are deeply in love and can't do it?

Both tops? Jesus, so how do you fuck? Or you have a blow-job based relationship? Four years is a lot, I mean you really must like each other otherwise two tops will fucking seperate.

Cry? WTF, are you gonna cry for a man?

LoL

I can't.

You are amazing dude, really.

Why don't you break him first? If I was in your situation, if someone tells me they don't want me anymore, I break them the exact same minute, don't you have any self-respect?

Or maybe you are deeply in love and can't do it?

i am in love, but on the other hand, i do fall in love very easily....I guess I have just been through a lot, and i am a bit needy.

I used to fall quickly for guys as a teen, now hardly anything impresses me.

I've become like Darkside.

Back