Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The other day I went to buy a computer gadget, old man with a pot belly appeared but I had a technical question he couldn't answer.

"Come with me please" old fart said.

I quickly followed.

We went from one room to the other....and then another....

Finally a door opened.

"You can ask this dude anything technical, he'll answer all your questions" old man said and slammed the door.

I wasn't too excited but when I turned over I was stunned!

:eek:

Tall blue-eyed fucking gorgeous model with a beautiful t-shirt white sox white sneakers....Jesus Christ I went insane, I forgot what I wanted to ask.

I stared at him and he stared at me, it was just the two of us in a small room completely sealed from the rest of the world...

He had gorgeous eyes and was absolutely beautiful in the face, I loved him the moment I saw him.

We talked, it felt so unreal, I loved his voice.

I didn't want to leave and kept asking stupid questions.

He answered all of them, dude was a total computer geek.

Finally I left I was all smiles, I looked him in the eyes one last time I think he knew I liked him. :hahahahha:

"How did it go," one of the shop-assistants asked she is my sister's schoolmate.

"Awesome dude," I said.

But next to her was fat old guy. He looked at me in a strange way...

"That's the son of the old man, he is very smart," she said.

:retard:

OMG!

I can't stop thinking about him, I went back to the shop today hoping to see him...I didn't intend to buy anything.

Then someone entered from the back door and although I couldn't see who it was I knew it was HIM. I just knew.

He got closer and I saw he was wearing shorts! His legs were absolutely beautiful!

I couldn't stand it, I couldn't take it I couldn't even look him in the face.... just turned away otherwise I could have creamed my pants right there.

If you were me what would you have done?

Tall blue-eyed fucking gorgeous model with a beautiful t-shirt white sox white sneakers....Jesus Christ I went insane, I forgot what I wanted to ask.
He had gorgeous eyes and was absolutely beautiful in the face, I loved him the moment I saw him.
I can't stop thinking about him, I went back to the shop today hoping to see him...I didn't intend to buy anything.
I couldn't stand it, I couldn't take it I couldn't even look him in the face.... just turned away otherwise I could have creamed my pants right there.
If you were me what would you have done?

I once joined a choir because I fell in love with the conductor when I saw him one night. The weekly rehearsals were an excellent excuse to see him.
There was no hope for a closer relationship ( he wasn't even gay), but I had to see him nonetheless. It was bitter-sweet and I got over it in due time.

I guess I'd try to find a way to speak to him, dig up an old computer or something, get his email, ... .
Good luck!

Next time you go there, give him your business card. Tell him that he was so helpful that you wanted him to have your contact info in case he has questions about ***fill in your specialty skills here***

Thanks for your replies guys. I went there again and saw him, he either didn't see me or just ignored me I am not sure. It's rude to stare but I did.

Back