Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am gay and don't do girls but I can tell if a woman is lesbian or not in about 10 minutes.

Body language, eyes, haircut and even the tone of her voice gives her out when she speaks to a male and then to a female. I exposed one just yesterday.

Also I recently found out that my English teacher from high school is a lesbian, she is now 60 something! :hahahahha:

She may even be a lesbian necrophile for all I know!

People are absolutely not what they pretend to be.

Probably the biggest shocker of my life was when I toured the morgue and realized the chief medical examiner was a gay necrophile. I could see it in his eyes that he imagined me naked dead & hairy on his slab.

I agree one can usually tell; but sometimes women change in midstream like after a bad marriage or a string of abusive relationships. Guys, on the other hand, know they're queer from the get-go.:hahahahha::hahahahha:

I can usually tell in less than 10 minutes, but there are exceptions. Diesel dykes are of course the easiest. They are the flamers of the lesbian world.

I have a pretty good gaydar when it comes to guys, but it isn't as sharp in detecting non butch lesbians. Sure, there are signals, like driving a subaru (my brother told me that suburus are the most popular cars with lesbians), but sniffing out a lipstick lesbian can be tough, unless she's getting frisky with another woman in my presence.

Of course, not all butch women or women with manly interests are lesbians. I like death metal, chainsaws, explosions, guns, and am a ravenous meat eater, but I'm not a lesbian. To me, the female body is nice to look at (in a non sexual way), but when it comes to sexual attraction, I like men only.

Yes butch women are a dead giveaway, but lipstick lezzies are pretty tough. But I bet I can find out pretty quick just from asking questions....

I'm a dunce as far as lesdar is concerned. But when things finally dawn on me I usually have an 'of course' experience.
I almost always get on very well with gay women, so unconsciously I guess I do notice!
Actually now I think of it, I have more gay women friends/acquaintances than gay men; probably because of the absence of sexual tension on both sides.

Probably all the morgur workers are necrophile, because just nobody will do such work except these guys

I couldn't agree more. Most people will keep away from the casket during funeral, let alone cut a rotting melting corpse.

The smell is unlike anything else on Earth.

I am gay and don't do girls but I can tell if a woman is lesbian or not in about 10 minutes.

Body language, eyes, haircut and even the tone of her voice gives her out when she speaks to a male and then to a female. I exposed one just yesterday.

Also I recently found out that my English teacher from high school is a lesbian, she is now 60 something! :hahahahha:

She may even be a lesbian necrophile for all I know!

People are absolutely not what they pretend to be.

Probably the biggest shocker of my life was when I toured the morgue and realized the chief medical examiner was a gay necrophile. I could see it in his eyes that he imagined me naked dead & hairy on his slab.
How do you know if someone is a gay necro in 10 minutes? I must know theres far too many youngins down here that Just have to be gay!

I was taught to look for subtle eye scanning when you meet someone. If a straight man meets a woman, even if he is not attracted to her, he will check out her body. But he will not do the same to another man. Same with women.

Back