Sharkbait

Forum Regular
I really get off on the thought of being stalked and eaten by a Shark. The scene in Jaws 2 where the guy who is Parasailing almost gets eaten is so hot. Anyone else like this? I have a fantasy as well about owning a mansion and having a Shark Pool fitted with Underwater cameras where I would let hit guys swim. Just me?

I once heard that there was a TV show on Shark Week where they featured a dead shark with its stomach contents exposed and there was a booted leg in it. That would've been hot to see. Anyone seen it?

Not so much with sharks here. But eaten alive by a giant snake gets me going. Some great vore pics of such a scene of at zambianmeat. (Also some shark attack stuff).

It's not really something I would specifically look for. But even so, i would love to see some hot jock swimming naked and then getting attacked by a shark that would tear apart his body and eat it piece by piece. Starting with the muscled jock's big hard cock, of course!

some hot jock swimming naked
Starting with the muscled jock's big hard cock, of course!

Such an image! I always found the thought of drowning to be extremely erotic, but the thought of being eaten? Something new. I wouldn't mind being torn apart by a school of fish.

Dudes: Sounds like the ultimate party for you guys would be a room-size aquarium filled with thousands of piranha. Nice huge glass to see into the aquarium for the rest of us there as guests and spectators, and for the rest of you guys waiting for your turn. Lowered any way you want: a noose around your neck slowly immersing you so you feel yourself devoured inch by inch; or more quickly, but controlled. Or just dropped. Or on the side jerking and then diving off the side when you cum. If me, I'd want to be lowered to my neck while the hair on my head is firmly held so that my head remains. I'm too cute to not keep my head.

I love vore .
Giants monsters bears tigers lions tentacles slime snakes etc .
The idea of being stalked hunted eaten by any of these things id hot .

Yea love seeing films and pictures showing hot guys in tight speedos or other clothes being eaten by hungry sharks and other preditors a real turn on for me.

Back