metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Some days ago, one guy of my group of friends was dead at 21. The reason was the drugs. Hard Drugs in large quantity. At home. He dont awake the next dat. Very sad. (I did not want to see his corpse on casket because I prefer remember him when alive.) I cry with my friends.
This weekend, some of his friends was drugged again all night. They not learn???

It is a hard life to leave once you are involved in it. I had my day. I did every drug I could get my hands on that didn't require a needle. I mostly abused pills. I'd either swallow them or crush and snort them. I was very lucky, I was able to leave and not look back. Even though I did them a lot, I never became really addicted. I never crave them and I am never tempted to go back. Others are not so lucky. I am sorry you lost your friend.

A sad and unnecessary waste of a young man's life.
I sympathize, and wish you strength to cope with the blow.

Metal you should have gone to the funeral, you are a necro be strong.

Was the guy cute & fit? Any pics?

I know it's incredibly hard when it's someone you know and love but with time you will have to go to more and more funerals so why didn't you go?

Did he have an open casket or closed casket?

The other guys may croak too if they are using the same drugs.

I wish I had friends like this, I so want to go to the funeral of a young guy.

Was open casket. I did not want to see him, because was a friend ofevery day, and I prefer have him in my memory when alive.
Is very diferent, a dead friend and a unknown guy on the net.
Any pics? NO. I prefer respect him

Back