Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
She was a great doctor and has helped me in times of crisis.

Cancer took her yesterday at 57.

Survived by her husband and son.

I am extremely sad and have no desire for anything.

Her husband asked her to tell people from the old neighbourhood and their reaction killed me. Once again most people don't know what to say when someone passes away.

Just a few people said "I deeply regret her passing/death".

Most people said, "OMG what killed her?" or "OMG, what about her son now?"

Now that got me so angry and annoyned, I was with a friend and wanted to make a scene but refrained and walked away.

I can't stand people like this.

Very sorry Meatpie! Comfort to her family

Thank you guys, you are my only comfort in hard times like this although we are hundreds of miles away I'd be totally lost and crushed without CDG.

She was a respected and experienced gastroenterologist in Sofia.

When I was a student I was taken extremely ill with a virus I could hardly eat anything she put me on a special diet and I quickly recovered.

My sister was destroyed when she heard the news and refuses to speak to anyone even on the phone.

I called her, she picked up and said "I don't want to talk to anyone"

:sad:

I don't know what's normal anymore man, we are all messed up.

Her boyfriend's best friend is dying from cancer too, he is 25.

Life can suck for some. I'm just thankful to my parents for giving me an opportunity to experience my brief life here on earth. My DNA won't be passed on to future progeny, but my brother does have 2 sons... :dunno:

If you brother's sons croak how would you feel?

In a bittersweet moment
another angel has found her wings
and has set off on flight
to those who have gone before her
and are anticipating her arrival
in the loving arms of God.

Light & Love

Meatpie, death is horrible. We see a beauty in it here, but it leaves a terrible destruction for everyone. I really hope you feel better soon, you are an amazing man. Sorry for your loss mate, so sorry. I hope soon you'll be back on good form.

Human life is meaningless in the grand scale of things.

I have explained my view here.

All living organisms avoid decay and preserve their internal order by taking from their surroundings free energy (
Gibbs free energy) in the form of nutrients or sunlight, and returning to their surroundings an equal amount of energy as heat and entropy.

Evolution & natural selection explores possible paths to level differences in energy densities and so increase entropy most rapidly. Thus, an organism serves as an energy transfer mechanism, and beneficial mutations (DNA changes) allow successive organisms (your children) to transfer more energy within their environment.
:retard:

The order produced within our cells as they grow and divide is more than compensated for by the disorder they create in their surroundings in the course of growth and division.

The end result is that our bodies act as heat machines bring more entropy to the universe and we push it faster and faster towards its ultimate goal-
maximum entropy of the universe.

If you brother's sons croak how would you feel?

Since I only knew my nephews briefly while they were babies, and then off and on during family reunions, I haven't developed that much of a bond with them, even though they share my DNA, so I would say that I would feel sad, but not necessarily overwhelmed with emotion if they croaked.

I know tbear meant well, but personally, I feel irritated by god references used when someone dies. It's as if god is so insensitive to the living by needing his ass brown-nosed for eternity by letting people die early deliberately.:this isnt happening

Last edited:
There is no God.

I apologize for the stupid question but I am interested how other people react when someone they know passes away.

So mx, are you able to experience grief, do you cry at funerals?

Yep, of course there is no god. Religious people don't really think when they say something about how loved ones are in "a better place", that it is like chalk running down a blackboard to non-believers. All this is wishful thinking as humans love to think they are special and thus deserve immortality.

Honestly, I have been on my own for so long that the only funeral I remember was when I was around 6 or so when my great grand uncle died. I was spooked that his wife broke down and wailed at the burial. That stuck in my head to this day. Since then I have not been to funeral of someone close to me, so I can't say how I would react, but I have a feeling that I probably wouldn't cry. The closest relative who I might cry at his funeral would be my uncle who lives in Canada. He treats me more like his son. Bonding is more important than sharing DNA in my opinion.

No my dad died in his early 80's from too much smoking. He would've lived to probably 100 if he didn't. My uncle was adopted, hence the comment on bonding being more important than sharing DNA. Due to a logistical situation, I didn't go to my dads funeral (he was cremated), but I probably wouldn't have cried as I felt his death was imminent and his relatively short suffering was mercifully over with.

Last edited:
You are a brutal cold-hearted bastard. No wonder you are lonely. He was your dad after all.

Funny thing is I am the same, I can't cry at funerals.

When my grandpa croaked in 2004 everyone cried their eyes out, I felt nothing.

I wanted to autopsy him that's what I thought I was fucking 19 years old.

:hahahahha: Who said I was lonely? There is a difference between being alone, and being lonely....

Hee hee, I never had any fantasies about doing autopsies on any of my relatives.... :retard:

Most gay necros are lonely fucks.

Do you have a boyfriend?

Back