What's happening?

deaddirty

Forum Elite
What's happening to this site?
Just back frm a week away, logged on to catch up, and there's hardly any new posts. What's up - I thought we'd got things sorted, there was going to be loads of new stuff.

Hello Deaddirty, has everyone left or died ? Ive waited all week to see who is left and still posting and it seems like everyone has fucked off, not even a word from Meatpie?. Some of our biggest posters seem to have moved to other sites and started posting stuff from here on thier other sites.
We can't let the site die , buy i'd like to know how many of us are realy left?, were most of the members just a bunch of free loading fuck wits, who when asked to contribute a little cash just fucked off.. I thought we had something better than your average site here and that members were going to stand together to keep it going, maybe i was wrong ,we will just have to wait and see, I still have loads of stuff to post, but will wait to see whats happening with the other members before i start posting again. I know this is pathetic but if they can't be bothered then why should we.
COME ON EVERYONE START POSTING AGAIN, KEEP THE SITE ALIVE.

Hi guys.

No, things are obviously not OK.

Good news is your money wasn't in vain, we've managed to buy our domain and pay for hosting for months ahead so CDG will stay online.

But there are a few technical glitches we must take care of before we return to normal service.

Thanks for staying with us, be patient I won't disappoint you. It's not easy for me too.

Hope most members to retuern soon, I am really sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I have a lot in my plate right now.

The site will rise again just wait a few more days please.

As far as the donation campaign is concerned, its going ok, a lot of lurkers have donated too.

We will no longer ask active posters to pay for access, we will make the lurkers pay but all this takes time.

Hi guys.

No, things are obviously not OK.

Good news is your money wasn't in vain, we've managed to buy our domain and pay for hosting for months ahead so CDG will stay online.

But there are a few technical glitches we must take care of before we return to normal service.

Thanks for staying with us, be patient I won't disappoint you. It's not easy for me too.

Hope most members to retuern soon, I am really sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I have a lot in my plate right now.

The site will rise again just wait a few more days please.

As far as the donation campaign is concerned, its going ok, a lot of lurkers have donated too.

We will no longer ask active posters to pay for access, we will make the lurkers pay but all this takes time.

Good! I was starting to imagine catastrophic scenarios!
I'm here Meatpie, ready to help any way I can.

great to see things are picking up!

Back