undeadcorpse

Nobody
If so, what happened? Did you take pictures/video it?

I don't mean a real dead guy, just a guy playing dead :hahahahha:

We have to play dead on training exercises if "killed" scored by laser tags and learn how to search enemy bodies - and of course get searched if we are "dead" I usually lie there with a hardon.

I have had a few play dead for me to take photos of them, copies of the photos go up on my wall at night! My favourite set was done with a timer and are photos of me moving and holding the "dead" body

hey feetboy,
dennis and i have made digital films together of him choking and killing me then slowly un dressing me, worshiping my soles the taking advantage of my dead body and face fucking me and playing with me like a doll.
one of them is 30 mins long
they are very hot!!!!!!!
we watch them together while we wank!

Hello undeadcorpse, I have a hot as fuck boyfriend and sometimes we go to the cemetery at night and he gets me to lay down naked on a grave and to pretend im dead or dying and he starts to molest my ''dead'' corpse, it is great fun that we both have a necro fetish :D

I've played dead twice for a friend. It was an amazing experience. I had always fantasized about having a guy play dead for me. When I did it for
someone else, it really turned me on more than I thought. I really got into the role, and enjoyed just being limp and letting him do whatever to my body. The second time, I got so excited I came without even being touched.
Would still like to have a guy to play dead for me though.

Hey underdeadcorpse. I like you, want to play dead with somebody. I did it once and it was great. Wish I could do it more often. So when every I want to cum, I just play dead with myself, dead on the front face down and think of a story of me killing or me killed. At end, I get the biggest handon and cum. It a great feeling. Try it sometime, if you do not have another guy to do it with.

Back