Votes: 82 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am terribly racist and I am ashamed of myself. I promise no more nasty comments about Thais and Japs.

Racism is so deep-rooted in the human psyche, hard to control sometimes.

Wars have been waged, millions have fallen victims to it and it continues take victims.

Mind you in public I avoid any racist remarks because you can go to jail here if you insult a gypsy for example.

I post on the internet because its so much easier to avoid punishment but I feel its wrong.

I want to thank deaddirty for telling me to stop it.

I think I should be banned.

Thanks Meatpie - but no, no way you should be banned!

We will see what the poll shows. I still don't find thai guys cute.

I think we all find some races cuter than others, though in real life cuteness isn't what matters (well, not for most things!).

Whether you are handsome or not dictates how your life will develop.

Cute guys:

1. Get higher grades in school.
2. Have more friends.
3. Have better communications skills.
4. Are often taken at job interviews even if there are ugly dudes with better qualifications.
5. Doctors also prefer and are more ready to talk with cute patients.
6. Cute guys stand out in a crowd, they draw attention and can become great leaders.
7. Cute dudes have a much more active social life, more sex, more party!

Unfortunately, cute guys are a risk of premature death.

Often an ugly bloke will off a cute one out of spite and envy.

Cute guys can become leaders in their field or become famous. If you are famous, you are at risk.

If you are famous and rich like Beckham, you can hire bodyguards and reduce the risk of getting attacked.

Thai guys are cute. No form of human is hotter then pure Chinese though.

Why cute guys die sooner? I see a lot of dead ugly guys lol.
Is it cuz we're more prone to rape? :( I'm too sweet and innocent to harm. :(

I think my country's people are most racist in all world. I am not, but most people here are... unless it is half-asians. Japan much likes half-asians.

I am sorry for getting as offended as I did...

Hi cadaver,

Great new avatar.

Can you tell us more about racism in Japan? You don't like white people?

Thank you, Meatpie.

I like white people... and a lot of Japan doesn't mind white people... but much of my country is xenphophobic and ethnocentric. Older generations. Young people are more open minded unless from the countryside. They do not even like other Asian people or Brazil-born Japanese (Brazil has very large Japanese population and Brazil-Japanese often immigrate back to Japan)... It is a strange condition. Things getting much better with my generation and younger generations.... but still a long way to go.

i don't dig japs or and of the other chineese, japanese, thai, korean. i just cant get down with that

Whats insane is that I have a sister, two years younger than me and we are so different, in appearance and way of thinking....even when we talk we often argue and disagree

lol

I am an only child. I wish I had brothers or sisters. Maybe i wouldn't be so messed up. Or then again, maybe i would be worse haha, who knows. :~)

I know two guys who are bros, one gay, one bi and they suck each other, and once even the older bro fucked the younger dude.

The world is crazy, you can never know what other people are up to. I didn't believe it at first too.

My best friend started shagging the younger bro, but he secretly liked me.

My best friend told me to stay away from him.

But he started stalking me, calling me on my mobile and asking for sex etc. He also stalked me on skype.

It's crazy but yeah this things happen, what matters is how you go about it.

I didn't shag him because my best friend is more important than some casual shag.

So I told him. He dumped him and remained friends.

Had I fucked him, it would have been total mayhem.

Thai guys are cute and some are ugly as sin
White guys are cute and some are ugly as sin
Mexican guys are cute and some are ugly as sin
Jap guys are cute and some are ugly as sin
_____ guys are cute and some are ugly as sin
I am CUTE and sometimes am UGLY as sin

Back