Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Rohtenburg (also known as Grimm Love) is a 2007 psychological horror film inspired by the Armin Meiwes cannibal murder case.

Rohtenburg was scheduled for release in Germany on March 9 but was banned by a German court.

It shows the murder of a very cute young man by a necrophiliac. It really is an insane movie.

Before the murder, the necro has a boyfriend and they fuck regularly but the necro is not satisfied and often jerks to gore pictures he finds on the internet.

user1857_1172206811.jpg

The actor who plays the vitcim is really cute, with awesome body.

grimm.jpg

Here is when he puts the dude on the table then starts to cut him, making him eat his own sausage.

You can download the movie on torrent websites like http://zamunda.net/ where there are a lot of seeders and download should take an hour or two.

Watched it tonight, slow moving, but a few really hot scenes

I remember the news, they tell about some muvies made at real cutting of young lover. The story was about Asha. They made ​​love, then cut the young and the sexual organ and fried him, eating him both. After this, the young legs to left tied upside down and cannibal to rise to the neck, so I slowly flowing blood in the body. On her head a little blood reaches the man moves made ​​so that they drain as much blood in him. Then cannibal to cut belly and began to remove his organs, is still alive. As the young man felt the pain hard cannibal cut the carotid arteries and causing death. He was caught because of the film put on the net.

My take is that the style of Grimm Love (I've seen it myself) seems to come up short to some only because it's based on fact; it's nearly a documentary. The underlying essence of this tale founded in truth is mind-blowing though. I think we all know darn well that there are cannibals out there and there are voluntary long pigs out there, drawn inextricably to a certain experience. They way they get together and it all goes down is nothing short of amazing. On the other hand a crazy, graphic, gore fest of a flick based solely on twisted imagination for the same subject matter would be something I'd want to see as well!

Back