What a sexy corpse. Must've had a great looking head. I'll take him headless anyway.
Where'd his head go?

overkill

90724d1225226305-two-bodies-were-found-82.jpg

90727d1225226354-two-bodies-were-found-85.jpg

90726d1225226354-two-bodies-were-found-84.jpg

One more dude with a nasty torture death

Drug dealer has his eyes poked out and horribly tortured before death by his enemies

We can be certain this was a painful death, they poked his eyes out then hit him on the face with stones.

That's what he gets for wearing a brown alligator shirt. Brown is a terrible color for that kind of shirt. I'm willing to bet that's why he was tortured.

very uncivilised ..... inhuman act .... but still... there must hundreds of reasons why they were tortured before being murdered .....

they never seem to work on the package ( cock and balls ) I guess no torture in that. There was one pic I saw where they removed the package and stuffed it in the beheaded guys mouth. and then I wonder if they cut off the package before or after he was beheaded.

This thread is right up my alley.

What's up with the blond dude with the gag in his mouth? Anyone know why he was tortured? He's got hot arms.

I can't figure out what happened to the black guy. He's got a chain in his mouth but no other restraints. What killed him?

The headless body is hot, especially the cuffs around his ankles. It also looks like he has a bit of a bulge.

The guy who seriously got tortured... face beaten to a pulp, arms off, buck naked... seems to have had the most authentic full-body treatment. Like the other poster said, I don't understand why they never torture the cock and balls... or at least get all their clothes off. What's wrong with these people? I'd like to see a pic of the dead guy beforehand.

Back