Forest fires rage out of control near Sofia, Bulgaria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
547209_375_282.jpg

Hundreds of young dudes are battling a forest fire that is raging out of control in Vitosha mountain near Sofia, Bulgaria.

b50d2ed29d815d4bc0846969a0b4e409_big.jpg

Temperatures are expected to reach 40'C by the end of the week.

http://sofiaglobe.com/2012/07/02/volunteers-join-in-to-fight-forest-fire-on-mount-vitosha

Same thing happening in Colorado. Lots of news coverage on it. A few hundred homes burnt to a crisp and some died. Of course when interviewed, the survivors thank their god for sparing their lives and/or their homes. Their evil neighbors bore the brunt of god's wrath. Time to pay more tithes to their churches to fund the lavish lifesstyles of the preachers and boost their power in politics. Or if they're catholic, more money for the Vatican! LOL :unreal:

Same thing happening in Colorado. Lots of news coverage on it. A few hundred homes burnt to a crisp and some died. Of course when interviewed, the survivors thank their god for sparing their lives and/or their homes. Their evil neighbors bore the brunt of god's wrath. Time to pay more tithes to their churches to fund the lavish lifesstyles of the preachers and boost their power in politics. Or if they're catholic, more money for the Vatican! LOL :unreal:
animated-gifs-devils-23.gif

Your smiley comes up as an "x", phyzzie :thinking:
:I am sorry:Never sure if these things work, on my laptop it shows a devil, but my iphone shows :question mark:
Ah! On my Browser 'Firefox' it shows up OK, on IE it show an 'X'

Last edited:
That's why it's best to use only smilies provided by the forum, external hotlinkiing doesn't always work.

Back