So.. my house was broken into.

dsyn

Forum Regular
Well on Tuesday while I was at class, I came home to find my door kicked in, and everything thrown on the ground.

Apparently our house had been broken into. It was apparently two men and two women who broke in and stole everything.

They got my xbox 360, a laptop, ALL of my moms jewelry (thousands of dollars worth), a digital camera, keys to EVERYTHING (house, my car, dads car, dads two motorcycles) and they stole my moms car. A 2007 4runner, bought for $35,000.

I really can't believe this, and I feel like life is still kicking me in the balls.

There really is no chance they will be caught, the police don't really seem to care much..

I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Can't see my boyfriend, tried suicide, stopped taking my meds, pissing blood, and now my motherfucking house gets broken into. My parents are depressed with the huge financial loss and there's nothing I can do to help.

I mean.. my moms expensive car and ALL her jewelry get stolen the week before mothers day.. who deserves something like that?..

Fuck life. Seriously.

Doesn't your insurance covers this?

Damn, that really sucks alot. Knowing a person entered your house without your consent is really horrible.
I hope the one who did this gets caught or dies a slow, agonizing death. Must have been a bum. Check websites or roadsellers trying to sell stuff that likes like the stuff that was stolen from you.

You know what they say, it never rains but it pours. And since you are online so soon, they didn't take your PC/laptop whatever.

You will be fine man, just don't take it personal shit happens to people every day. Try taking up some lame job to help your parents and keep you busy, no time for morbid thoughts!

Doesn't your insurance covers this?

Damn, that really sucks alot. Knowing a person entered your house without your consent is really horrible.
I hope the one who did this gets caught or dies a slow, agonizing death. Must have been a bum. Check websites or roadsellers trying to sell stuff that likes like the stuff that was stolen from you.

Actually, it was FOUR people and they even WAVED at people driving by and STILL they weren't caught. It's fucking ridiculous.

Yes, but insurance only covers so much, and they tend to want to give you as least as possible when it comes to cars.

Yeah, they didn't take MY laptop (thank god) but they took an older one that I had.

It's just stupid that all this shit would happen.

Man, that sux !

PUT pressure on the police to do a better job...call your Alderman, call and demand a meeting with your town's mayor....put the heat on to catch them ... make a plea to the newspaper to help you all ... you will be surprised by the kindness of others !

Is your home lit up outside at night? This is what I have done here...lights in front, lights in back...all night.

Of course, you are still out the valuables and the significance in memories they hold for you all.

I am so sorry. It is time you have GOOD LUCK....for a change !

Back