ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Every weekend since early June 2012, Chicago has been a slaughter. Anywhere from 8 - 12 are shot dead and dozens severely wounded. CHICAGO has become SO BAD that even in the poshest of districts near Water Tower Place on North Michigan Avenue (one of the grande streets of the world), armed thugs are robbing people and trying to kidnap them, beating them, too!

AND SO FAR in 2012 to now, 240 people have been violently killed, making Chicago one of the TOP HOMOCIDE CAPITALS of the USA.

TAKE a look at this .. the undertakers are SO BUSY in Chicago they don't know WHAT to do! THE CRIME is mostly out-of-control GANG BANGERS who see all of this as GLORY .. and see the funerals of their shot-down buddies as GLAMOROUS and EXCITING .. and often want the SAME THING for them, too!!

JUST like the suicide bombers in the MidEast ... SAME deal going on with Chicago's TOUGH street gang-bangers! WHAT a mess.

READ more here:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ese-kids-dont-expect-to-live-a-full-life?lite

EVEN President Obama's being in his hometown of Chicago this past weekend (June 15-June 17) did NOT deter ALL the gang shootings and killings !!

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ago-mayhem-35-hurt-7-killed-in-shootings?lite

Last edited:
:retard: Whoahh, sounds like a major war going, utter carnage!

So mostly nigs shooting at each ohter?

Still the numbers are staggering.

:retard: Whoahh, sounds like a major war going, utter carnage!

So mostly nigs shooting at each ohter?

Still the numbers are staggering.

YES, Pie, you are SO correct !!

LOTS of gang-banger BLACKS are fighting like JUNGLE WILD !!! OHHHH, it is BADD!! They are fighting each other, different gangs for turf and power, and they do NOT care who gets in there way!!

IT is the BLACK NIG GANG-BANGERS that are really going BIZERK here .. and the weather has been BRUTALLY HOT and with the HEAT they become EVEN more JUNGLE LIKE and SAVAGE and TEN TIMES WORSE.

YOU should see HOW they drive beater cars around ... no mufflers, RAP MUSIC blaring out the windows, broken windows ... looks like something in THE SUDAN or CHAD in DEEP TRIBAL AFRICA !!

AND they look at you SO full of HATE and RAGE .. even when you drive by them as they walk down the street ALL BARECHESTED like young APES in the JUNGLE, they look real WICKED at you and like they are about to SHOOT YOU!

Oh yeah, I do not exaggerate!! The Police Chief has GIVEN UP in Chicago and so many areas are SO BAD this summer that even the POLICE are refusing to go there when called !!!!

SHEESH!!!!!

These black NIG gang-banger savages are running WILD !!! WE have a NEW MAYOR here, too, in Chicago ... Mayor Daley did not run again for office and THIS summer is the FIRST SUMMER we have had a NEW MAYOR for many years. HIS name is RAHM EMMANUEL and he only became MAYOR of CHICAGO because he is a real GOOD BUDDY of President Obama, he used to be his Chief of Staff in the White House .. ALSO RAHM EMMANUEL was high up when Bill Clinton was President.

SO the nig gang-bangers are TESTING our new Mayor Emmanuel to SEE how tough he is ... Mayor DALEY would NEVER have tolerated all of this, he would have paid the gang-bangers off to make them STOP. BUT this new Mayor is SO full of himself that he cares about NOTHING other than lots of perks and privileges as Mayor, like hosting President Obama and his friends when in town and being a BIG SHOT.

SHEESH!!

WHAT a MESS!!
:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Geez, I had no idea things were so bad in Chicagoland, thanks for posting those links.

If this trend continues you guys are going to rival Mexico.

I am proud of my country after I read those stories, I am not going anywhere. Not a single nigger here.

Hope things improve for you guys soon.

Yeah .. and get this, Pie.

Last night I was over at the grocery store, walked out into the parking lot and saw this beater car coming towards me. I jumped out of the way and in it were two gang-banger nigs who looked at me and seemed pissed off that they did not HIT me!!
:shock:

OMG!

:totalshock:

I think you should buy a gun Arrow.

Arrow mate - you need to arm yourself - AR15 or something like that - I have no problem with the thugs killing each other, if they are robbing decent people then send in the Army and declare open season on scum - they can be shot on sight. At least the gang members can pay for their expensive funerals from what you say!

Arrow mate - you need to arm yourself - AR15 or something like that - I have no problem with the thugs killing each other, if they are robbing decent people then send in the Army and declare open season on scum - they can be shot on sight. At least the gang members can pay for their expensive funerals from what you say!

Exellent suggestions, mate! Thanks so much. What we need is yous Scottish Highlanders in here to quell Chicago. We'd have a NEW n' BETTER DAY right real soon with yous mates in town to make IT happen n' get RID of all these lower than pond bottomfeeder maggot black gang-banger SCUMS!

BUT mate ... The Rev. JESSE JACKSON and the Civil Rights crowd would CRY OUT "unfair discrimination" n' then go on a rampage ! So yous see, we just can't win over here ..n' I think the gangs in Chicago are bein' PAID OFF by political cronies who are against the NEW MAYOR .. and the gangs are MAD at the NEW MAYOR .. for not payin' THEM off (the gangs) to act more "peaceful" n' "well-behaved" durin' the hot, mean-street SUMMER we got a cookin' here now!

CORRUPT POLITICIANS, CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS (who are crooked, too), many BLACK PREACHERS here (whose first sermon of the day is ALWAYS "pay ME better") ... n' EVEN the news media all are in LEAGUE together to FAN the gang-bangers all the more, one way or another ... so yous see, mate, very complicated situation here in Chicago.

THIS is especially the case when yous got the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES in the picture, too, oh yeah, yous SO bettchas .. as Chicago is President Obama's HOME-TOWN n' he is pullin' the strings behind the scenes n' really is the POWER HOUSE behind the whole festerin' black gang-banger out-of-control SITUATION !!!!! ('is boy n' former White House Chief of Staff, RAHM EMMANUEL, is NOW "Da Mayor" n' between 'ems BOTH won't allow the police n' military to do what needs to be DONE to quiet ALL of this outta control black gang-banger SHOOTINS n' MUGGINS' throughout Chicago!!).
:facepalm:

WHATTA f'n MESS we got here, mate n' yous guys!! Any ideas, we needs ta hear 'ems!!

Typical "dreadlock" gang-banger look we sees so often here
in Chicagoland .. n' a WHOLE lot more!

Last edited:
i say hitler had the right idea,
round up all the piece of shit niggers and exterminate them!!!!!!!!
not decent blacks, the niggers!

oh yeah,
and before anyone calls the racist card,
even oprah and bill cosby call niggers niggers
when deemed so..................................

Arrow mate - would love to come in with a armoured battalion of Highlanders and sort these scum out - they wouldn't have long to make fun of our uniforms - you'd soon be scouting out sites to dig big trench graves to dump their sorry carcasses into - suggest rows of 100 3 deep in each pit and you'd have a better city. In the 1980s Thatcher sent the Paras (Parachute Regiment) into Brixton in South London to sort out the Jamaican Drug gangs there, before my time but would have been a good duty.

WELL I got burglarized by a poor white trash scumbag, he's literally from the trailer park down the road. I'm not even kidding. I guess we have to watch out with those trashy no good white folks too.

nigger, white trash, asian trash, doesnt matter, crap is crap........
if u hurt others who havent done anything, your crap.

Back