GoreGoreGadget

Forum Newcomer
Apologies if a thread like this has already been started, its something I've been curious about for a while.

What about dead guys do you love in particular, if anything? Is it a psychological attraction, the vulnerability and helplessness? Is it the inherent violence in some of the deaths?

Good question man...although we have discussed this before many times.

I love everything about dead guys

• pale with mouth open
  • purpe lips
  • cold toes
  • relaxed anus
  • open skull
  • toetag
  • stitched up hairy chest
  • morgue bath

I can go on and on....

It must be about comlpete control over someone, or at least control over intimacy. They ( the body) are available for any whim. Of course, I've never had the chance. Dammit, now I'm gonna have to ponder!

What appeals to me is that it would give me control and dominance over a man. I could do what ever I wanted to him (even if it was something as silly as writing sexual innuendos on his face) and he couldn't say no.

On thinking a bit more, I think think the complete control over intimacy,control over position and final (or not) disposition of body hold a lot of attraction. I'd want to keep it to play w/ and abuse. I also like playing both roles, or groups of roles. I like thinking about my dead (sometimes sleeping) body being abused. Being stripped anywhere,having my bod fucked, sucked, having my dick & balls abused by tying up my balls& dick, having them pulled & examined like produce, being autopsied, being field dressed like a deer, being used at med or mort. school. Maybe being made into a specimen. That may be to detailed. Sorry. However, are there any like minded individuals out there?

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me at least, details (especially on here) are always an added plus.

From what I've seen around on here, you seem to be slightly in the majority. I personally have no interest towards my own death, just others'.

I know I'm a real outsider here, but I don't actually get any turn on from dead bodies. My kink is in the dying, the suffering, and the destruction of a body. It is the process of dying and the ultimate release from the physical world.

As any of you who have redd my posts know, my ultimate kink is my own destruction by fire. I do have a perverse like for charred bodies, but I always think that someone should finish the job and burn those bodies to ashes and dust.

Fireboots

Dead guys with gut wounds, however, seeing the wound being made is a bigger turn on

I think the helplessness. A beautiful guy with a beautiful body, can't do anything when I play with his dead body. Really turns me on. And then there's facial expression, even better with eyes closed. It shows that he's being hurt and no way to escape his doom, desperation, his last scream, last moan, last breath, such fantasy always turns me on. :stroke:

Not really into the destroyed bodies tho. The body must keep intact in order to be played with. :hahahahha:

Back