i need your help, well actually my cousin needs your help...

kitanaprincess

Princess/Prof. Killer
GUYS!!! i know you can help us!

i have a cousin who's 17 and he's in the year before senior! (i dont know how you americans call it) and he ask me for help! any qind of help!

he's 75 kg. and he's 169 mts tall!!

please help him! he needs to lose weight or he could get ill!!!!

please please please!!! a good routine excersise??!

please! would you help us?

you asking for tips on how to loose weight? Why does he need to loose this weight so urgently?

Hi kitana, I know you are a thin. :)

There are no ready-made answers, losing weight is difficult for most people but since he is so young and his metabolism is fast, I don't think it would be difficult for him.

Sport is the key in my opinion. Burn those calories by taking up any sport you enjoy.

It will can do miracles with your body and boost his self-esteem.

Also if he loves food some restriction will be necessary there too, for example if he loves sweets he should now go for more vegetables, oats, green tea....and fruit of course.

thanks guys! haha
he has too, he wants to do it so he can be thin u¡in shape by his senior year, and he has tendency to have high blood presions levels an diabetes....

he use to practice tenis but he gave up

he wants to go to the gym and practice tenis at the same time! do you thing is a good idea?

and yes meatpie iam thin but no suuuuuper thin
i use to be overweight but las summer i get ill and lost a LOT of weguht so you can say iam in shape now haha...

any other sugestions?

Bulimia is the worlds most cheap and effective weight loss process. Although dangerous and unhealthy.

hmmm im serious guys! dont come with this crap!

By the way, in America, the year's of highschool go Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.

As far as losing weight, I would suggest going on regular walks, and eventually graduating to jogging.

Also, he needs to watch his carboyhdrate intake, and eat healthy.

By the way, in America, the year's of highschool go Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.

As far as losing weight, I would suggest going on regular walks, and eventually graduating to jogging.

Also, he needs to watch his carboyhdrate intake, and eat healthy.

Very good advice, Daniel ! I agree !!

Back