jessie angel

Resident psycho lady
where the hell is meatpie? I havent been here in a year, and I come back, hes not online. I missed you crazy guys.

This is the only place I can go, where I can express my interest in guts and gore and n-one calls me crazy because y'all like it too. You guys so rock.

Hey jessie, welcome back!

:hi bye:

You are more than welcome on CDG, you have so many stories to share.

I not only love the sight of corpses, I love the smell of a mortuary, the gloves, the knives, the toe-tags....everything about a morgue make me hard.

I was amazed the first time I stepped into a morgue I got a massive hardon, that's absolutely not normal yet I couldn't care less.

:smirk:

LOL I wanted to be a forensic pathologist. Would have to, had I stayed in school. My dad used to be an exec at NBC before he passed away just after he retired and would have paid my way thru college if I graduated high school. I met my first husband though and quit, then went back for my GED later, but never go to follow my dream. So, alas, I never saw the inside of a mortuary. I envy you, meatpie.

Frankly I am disappointed that you quit but I also understand how difficult it must have been for you.

Morgue jobs are hard and demanding. Generally lots of people willing to try but only a handful are really able to stick with it.

I have young friends who work in a morgue here and they are fantastic people, easy going and never dull.

I love being able to discuss death without other people getting all worked up and using stupid expressions like "He passed and is now with God...in a better place".

I find phrases like this extremely annoying yet I hear them all the time. People just don't know what to say.

A young guy passed away in a car wreck here two days ago.

All his friends posted on his facebook "RIP, you are now in a better place..."

In reality while his friends posted on facebook dude was stark naked on a morgue table, fit chest ripped open with his brain removed and sliced.

Here is a pic, dude was 19.

Back