When I was a teen my sister caught me playing autoerotic

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
When I was 13 I was often bored home alone - mom and dad at a lame office job, sis at school.

One afternoon I undressed myself stark naked at home, like a corpse.

Lay in the corridor and put a plastic bag on my head.

I got so dizzy, so relaxed....what a pleasan sensation.

I was really suffocating and wanted to die.

We lived on the second floor. My sister was coming home with the neighbour, talking and laughing loudly.

I could hear them but couldn't react, I was so weak.

She opened the door and saw me stark naked, cock hard with a pink plastic bag on my head.

"What the fuck you are doing? Sick bastard! Get up! Dress yourself before I tell mom and dad".

I escaped. And she didn't tell.

She was ten or eleven.

A few hours later, I was her first guy.

She jacked me off, watched me cum.

I lay on a table and she pretended to be a doctor.

I also watched her shit and pee.

That was for one week.

Then I as the big bro went to her room and said we had to talk.

I told her what we were doing wasn't normal and that we stop. I told her we will never mention this between us, tell anyone or try it again. Like it never happened.

She said "OK".

And that was it. Sick but a real-life story.

Later I started overdosing on drugs because there was no one to jack me off and out of boredom.

I stopped that too because it was dangerous.

See how sick and pathetic I am?

sick enough.

What other mischiefs have you been up to feet?

What were you like as a teenager?

once when I was 16, I went out and played in the snow with my best friend. We got so wet that we had to dry off our socks. He was straight, and I said, would it be funny if i sucked your toes? and he LET ME. He has size 13 and a half feet. UK size, so thats probably size 49 in euro. They are beautiful wide soles, with some amazing rough skin. I licked them so hard, and rubbed them against my cock. We were too shy to get our cocks out, because his dad was in the next room. We rubbed each others cocks and got so horny, i was dripping with precum. This lasted for 3 hours all in all until he said he was straight and couldn't do it anymore. I wank about this incident every day for the last 12 years and I so want it to happen again, but i think he has a girl. i havent spoken to him in nearly 3 years sadly. HE was beautiful. I know he isn'[t dead coz I saw him the other day, but I told him I would fantasize about him dead, and he didn't mind.

We used to get real drunk and he'd touch my cock and stuff, and it would be so hard, but he still said he isnt gay. I am in love with him, 6 feet7 inches tall, and dark hair and eyes. OHHHHHHH shit I could cum now thinking about him.

He is gay if he did all that.

Either that or you are imagning things.

Back