feetboy

Forum Resident
While I do love seeing deceased Americans in their open caskets, with the half closing lid, I ADORE the coffins we have in the UK, I think the shape of them, as it brings the feet together at the bottom is so nice. My boyfriend wants an american style rectangular coffin, but I haven't decided what I want yet.

I think that the 'toepincher' coffins have a certain elegance about them, when they are open. The body is quite often put in naked, and then covered in the shroud provided by the funeral home, unless they are dressed in their own clothes. A man wearing a suit, but no shoes, in a toepincher coffin, particularly a solid wood one, then covered in the satin of the coffin looks heavenly, especially his pale skin against the ivory white of the coffin lining, and the black colour of his tie. Oh man I could cum every time.

I remember a man that I went to view, and I pulled back the shroud and touched his hands, i massaged them real good, and I groped his huge penis through his trousers, and then, I stuck my hand down his socks and touched the sole of his feet in his shoes. He was ice cold to the touch but truly beautiful. Then, I kissed him passionately on the mouth, although his stiffness meant I couldn't open his mouth.

Heh! Dirty boy.
I prefer Shira's {Full body wrapping...not like mummy}

Unusual discussion. I am not sure what is available but so many of them cost so much - I like a shaped coffin myself but not real narrow at the feet.

Back