deaddirty

Forum Elite
Here's a few non-hangings I found a couple of weeks ago, didn';t get round to posting before I went away. Think I was searching under 'suicide' and poisoning' in various languages

I only found that pic in HQ

A pic in hospital before die

And a pic of his funeral

Thanks!
Would be good to see more poisonings etc - I'm not hjaving much time to find stuff at the moment, so anyone else who wants to find and post, please do!

Poisons often work in different ways - one expects either a peaceful face or a horrified face with retching. The stories would indeed be interesting.

This is what happens when you consume too much chlorine bleach. Now, I've got nothing against Clorox -- but guys, please...all things in moderation. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!

Last edited:
AWESOME AWESOME Death Stare in Picture #4. I'm a sucker for a good death stare. Get's me going even more than a living stare sometimes. (Usually more sincere than a living stare, but I digress).

Alex, sometimes these misguided youth think that if they ingest bleach after they.... that it will kill the..... and clean them out. Are you following my thinking here??

misguided youth think that if they ingest bleach after they.... that it will kill the..... and clean them out. Are you following my thinking here??

Mathieu, are you referring to prophylactic measures they take after eating pussy? I'm afraid I don't know what today's misguided youth are up to, but if they are munchin' on hairpie a little bleach gargle wouldn't be a bad idea.

Mathieu, are you referring to prophylactic measures they take after eating pussy? I'm afraid I don't know what today's misguided youth are up to, but if they are munchin' on hairpie a little bleach gargle wouldn't be a bad idea.

Honestly, Alex, I laugh almost every time you post!

Back