Bluntmain

Forum Newcomer
Ok so like I think it's awesome to look at pictures of accidental deaths and all other fucked up pictures on the internet, BUT how the heck do people think dead men are hot and sexy?

I'm kinda drunk right now but i really wanna know

Ok so like I think it's awesome to look at pictures of accidental deaths and all other fucked up pictures on the internet, BUT how the heck do people think dead men are hot and sexy?

I'm kinda drunk right now but i really wanna know

It all depends on how your brain is wired up.

To me dead guys are the hottest thing on Earth. Nothing else makes me hard. Absolutely nothing.

I know guys who get off on smelly girl socks which I find hard to comprehend.

Necrophils are people who want total domination over another person and a dead body fills that need just right. A serial killer on the other hand wants total domination of living humans and gets off on killing them. There are other people who find it stimulating to watch people suffer and die. They find it highly erotic to see the life leaving a body as though it were some essence draining away. All of these are control oriented stroking of the ego.

Those kind of fixations are not the same as a romantic relationship where both parties share a role in the love making. Love making is not about dominance. It is about the basic desire to copulate and reproduce. We enjoy it because we are programmed like other animals to reproduce and sustain our species.

Necrophils are people who want total domination over another person and a dead body fills that need just right.

I believe necrophilia is more complex than just "total domination".

I don't particularly enjoy knockout and play dead, I love the rigor, the smell and even the colour of a dead body.

I believe necrophilia is more complex than just "total domination".

I don't particularly enjoy knockout and play dead, I love the rigor, the smell and even the colour of a dead body.

I also enjoy those things. But, they are all characteristics of a dominated victim.

I prefer it if the guy is tied up and knowing I could have my way with him.

However, the thing that I really like is that the guy struggles but no matter what, he cannot stop what is about to happen.

For me it's a morbid curiosity. I find your explanations to be helpful and shed some light on it for me. Just a question, are you able to get aroused with a partner if you are a necrophiliac, or do you need to see images or imagine in order to do so?

Just a question, are you able to get aroused with a partner if you are a necrophiliac, or do you need to see images or imagine in order to do so?

Depends on how bad necro is hitting you.

Most guys are just into fantasy and are are able to experience love for alive partners, fuck regularly (with alive dudes!!!) and maintain healthy relationships.

A good majority though are unable to form such relationships and need to look at dead dudes on their computers in order to cum. Otherwise dudes are non-violent and can lead realtively normal lives.

Further up the scale esp with older dudes you can become housebound, no friends almost universally estranged from family.

At this stage some guys become paranoid, many believe the world is coming to an end, develop a feeling of dead and impending disaster, suicidal thoughts or you start thinking you are soon going to die or you have cancer.

And at the very top is the worst kind of necrophilia there is - those who turn itno predators and need to kill and main other humans in order to get sexually aroused. And not only. Cannibalism is common amoung gay necro serials.

These rare beasts are intelligent, manipulative, cunning and can use their looks to lure their victims (Dahmer, Luka Magnotta and many others did exactly that).

For me this last worst type of necrophilia is the hardest to understand, is it genes? Or something that happens in your childhood?

:dunno:

Thanks for the wonderful explanation- that cleared a lot up for me.
About the worst type, I've read that psychopaths tend to have the inability to sense fear in others, so it may be something biological that is wrong and causes them not to have empathy. I'm guessing that environmental factors can also trigger someone to act on their impulses and urges.

Lack of empathy occurs when other humans turn just into objects that you need to satisfy your fetish.

There was a documentary on the BBC recently about serial killers and they claimed it all has to do with how the brain's frontal cortex develops in children.

That sounds interesting- do you know the name of the documentary?

Some of us fantasize about our own deaths and get off on that. For some it is the pain involved, for others it is being controlled, and for some it is undefined. For me, I had a near death experience when I was 17. Ever since that event, the thought of that time is a sexual rush like no other. It isn't about pain or control, it just is. Now, 17 years later, I cannot get off without that thought, ever. It is a blessing and a curse. Imagining the even is great however, getting off imagining something else would be a great change from time to time. Even when I am with a partner, I have to close my eyes and fantasize.
There are many different types of Necros out there, like it has been mentioned. CDG is just a place where we can be ourselves without judgements. Plus, we kinda know what it is like to be on the fringe OF the fringe of society.

Amazing bindi, thanks for shaing your experience. Yes there are gay guys who fantasize about their own deaths and are not suicidal I should have mentioned that in my previous post I apologize.

I know quite a few members here who are exactly into that.

Just one quick question though - does simply the idea of yourself dying excite you or you need to look at pics of yourself, photoshopped perhaps?

No, I'd really rather not look at pics of me. No, it's the idea. I was conscious when the ambulance was called. Somewhere on the way to the ER, I went unconscious. By the time I arrived, my heart had stopped. So I didn't really get to consciously experience anything. The mere thought that the heart beating in my chest right now once had stopped. The thought of getting CPR and getting defibrillated excites me. I wish it had been video taped so I could have seen it all transpire. Also knowing that for 14 minutes I was dead intrigues and thrills me. I did what few ever get to do, die and come back.

Ever since that day, envisioning that kind of thing is the only way I can get off

I did what few ever get to do, die and come back.

And you did great man, 14 minutes wow!

I am suprised you didn't end up brain damaged.

Aren't you scared your heart will stop again? Or you feel excited? What are the doctors saying?

I think you are unique among necros, first dude I've seen here who doesn't use pics/vids to get off!

It's all in our heads I know but most men need some kind of visual stimulation to get an erection, this applies to both str8 and gay.

Well, for me I'd say it's the curiousity factor. Who was this good looking dead guy I see on the screen? What's his story? This certainly applies if he was a cute guy in uniform. Was his death an accident or more intentional? Sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes it's not.

Back