Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The older I get the more I realize I absolutely don't fit into this world. I try hard to mix and not turn into a recluse but I am afraid all necros are doomed to a life of seclusion.

I go to parties with young guys, tall handsome and fit, str8 no different than than the dead models we post here..... and I imagine them all dead one by one.

Pale and stiff, naked on slabs and toe-tagged.

I love rigor mortis.

The more muscle a young guy has the stiffer he becomes after death and the longer the rigor lasts.

Few dudes are aware of this post-morem phenomenon.

For 99% of guys here life is all about booze and fucking *chicks*

:green puke:

Do you think gay necros are doomed?

BTW

I go out with this dude. I first met him at a supermarket, he recently started work in the local shop selling passed-away chicken.

I then saw him in a friend's bro facebook.

Dude is blind in one eye. Poor dude, I told him he'll be alright.

I will invite him to a disco, get him drunk and snap him stark naked on a table. He said to me "When I get drunk I look pale like a corpse".

:dunno: I don't know why he said that but got me very hard.

Then he changed his t-shirt and I saw he was hairy, drives me nuts.

His dream is to be "rich" and fuck as many chicks as he can.

Do you think gay necros are doomed?

Yes, and so are str8 unnecros.
No big deal though, let's enjoy ourselves while we can.

I don't think I fit into this world at all either (never felt at home in society ever).
But I've convinced myself it's their problem, not mine.
(Actually, I think it's very true: "It takes all kinds to make a world.")
I'm proud to represent an underrated kind, and - apart from fantasy - truely believe in "live and let live".
Sorry about this strange statement here on a necro forum, but as a personal credo, I really mean it.

I go out with this dude. He said to me "When I get drunk I look pale like a corpse".
His dream is to be "rich" and fuck as many chicks as he can.

I hope you and he will have a lot of fun (and for him to discover fucking dudes can be better than fucking chicks).

I am gay and I am supposed to go out with other gay guys...but I don't find it fun and enjoyable anymore, too much drama.

I started hanging out with straight guys who think I am straight, "we" only care for booze and fucking as many chicks as you can.

Also getting "stoned" - either drugs or alochol.

Basically that's all young people are interested in here.

It makes me sick sometimes but when we start a friendly "fight" and I grab the dudes by the chest and neck it's like almost we are hugging.

It's pathetic I know but at least dudes won't start stalking you if you tell them you don't want to be friends anymore.

Gay guys tend to obsesses easily, they constantly want attention and can become overbearing.

Gay dudes....not all of course....often suffer from low self-esteem even if they are handsome and fit.

I've seen it too many times and it's always such a disappointment.

I love alcohol and fuck, Hahahaha.... :smirk:

Yes I fit on this world

I let out with straight people, except me and a lesbian girl, but we arent treated differently (and no friend steals us the flirts):tognue2:

Rarely I imagine guys like a corpse when I let out on night with my friends, except the bad guys with me guys or guys what I had a fight.
When I imagine too, is when retur to my home, in the dark (somtimes in, or after sunrise, hehehe) and I see other drunk guy alone in the street.

When I drunk, I prefer imagine the guys alive, hot, loving and naked whitm me in bed :beg:

BUT

When I fucking, and my friend close his eyes, I imagine his corpse, and I cum very fast

(Sorry my english)

Last edited:
You speack my thoughts, I live all by myself, I share no interests with most people, I think about death! I wanna see and smell death, but around my, all life is about drugs, party and money, or fast sex, I am in Berlin, sooo boring.

I am gay and I am supposed to go out with other gay guys...but I don't find it fun and enjoyable anymore, too much drama.

I started hanging out with straight guys who think I am straight, "we" only care for booze and fucking as many chicks as you can.

For what its worth you look pretty straight to me Meatpie. You're also damn sexy too. :)

I think it's easy for many of us to feel like we don't belong in this world due to our attraction to the dark/necro type genre.

Thanks man, I love going out with str8 dudes but eventually we come to a point where I want to fuck them and that's when things start to get messy.

I know just how you feel Meatpie. One thing though, I did get stalked by a straight guy I was buddies with. He wanted to hang out all the time go out and get girls but I lost interest after a while. He was so cute though, and he would get drunk and pass out on my couch. It was so hot. I kind of miss him now. I once dreamt that he was sitting on my couch, so handsome in a tux, and I snuck behind him and stabbed him to death. Such a hot dream but I felt so guilty.

Horrible dream verlup.

You should have enjoyed the guy he certainly liked your company. If I were you I would get him very drunk and put him stark naked on a table and take photos and wash him with the garden hose. I would also suck his feet for ours.

But that's just me...

I don't dare do anything with str8 guys to avoid confrontation....when I was younger I absolutely didn't care but now I've changed and I am not willing to take risks.

It's so easy to jack at your computer....

Meatpie, it is probable that all people,even the most f-ing, "normal" ones have the same or similar, related thoughts. I do. Do you also feel you were born at the wrong century or at least decade? I do. Realistically, we are of a type w/ no place recognized by society. So what? We are all probably good at controlling this part of our lives & wouldnt dream of truly harming somebody. That is why this place is important, "virtual" tho it may be.

P.S. What happened to that remarkable buddy of yours that allowed roleplay. Those were the hottest pics & storey w/ fantastic quality. May go for another look. Many thanks if I neglected to thank you for them before. I hope I havent stirred up bad memories, but you did such a good job.

Back