Reality or Propaganda?

Reality or propaganda?

• This is real.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Lame propaganda video.

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
I feel it's propaganda. I thought it was anti-Muslim but apparently not? They totally ignored Latin America, is it not important enough? Latinos are mentioned in the totals for the US though. What about Jews too? Not important enough either? You know how badly Muslims hate Jews. They didn't even want to bring it up, and if the video is created by a Christian group, they're probably Nazis. The preoccupation with Christianity seems Nazi-ish to me. I wouldn't have thought of these issues if they hadn't mentioned Canada or the US.
I have to admit though, When I first went to Paris I was surprised that most people I saw were darker than I had imagined they'd be. There really were lots of Arabs I guess, but I think they're hot so I can't complain. I don't think it'll happen in the US at least.
Another thing is when the Germans are mentioned, I start worrying about Nazi fear mongering. As horrible as Muslim extremists are I don't trust Germans either.

There are lots of Muslims living in Europe already verlup no doubt about that. Personally, I don't see a problem because not all Muslims are bad people.

Religion is the most stupid thing invented by man.

I lack the fear of muslems,unlike alot of Americans. population of many countries should go down a little anways. Human races are not really diffrent,and if some disapears..ohwell
seems over-agegerating fear anyways. percentages like that can differ often too

Definitely Propaganda....

Used to entice people into doing things that might will cause harm and vote for the parties that will use their power to promote anti-Muslim laws and anti-Muslim ways...

When will people ever learn?

Propoganda like 2012. Whenver there's a lot of hype about something it's because some group somewhere has a reason for starting the rumor. Everything in politics is a shell game, the whole point is for a handful of people to control everybody else. Propoganda is how they do it. A good example of a "shell game" in politics is the two party system in the U.s. We have the repblican and democratic party, but that's just a sham. Both parties are bought off and controlled by whoever is at the top of the game. It keeps Americans distracted by dealing with one party then the other, while keeping them from figuring out there's only ONE real party. The party of the corporation. Now with the supreme court ruling, it's official. America is now corporate not democratic. The same minority of powerful and wealthy that control the U.S. also control Europe. That's the whole idea behind the EU and one currency. There's almost 7 billion people on the planet and probably less than a thousand actually control all the money. They're the ones to worry about, not the muslims or christians or jews. The scary thing is, they're uncomfortable with this many people in the world and may be working on an 80-90% reduction. If that's true, it's gonna be interesting to see how they plan on accomplishing that. Bottom line though, you and me are expendable. Less than worthless to the big money guys.

Last edited:
Back