Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
Someone broke into my house today. I don't come and go on a regular schedule and I was only gone for a couple of hours. So who ever did it was watching me. They drove a truck behind my house and used a pry bar to force open a locked door. I can tell they were trying to find money because they didn't take my stuff, not that it was all that valuable. They seemed to know about where it might be. They opened a lock box and stole a metal gun cabinet. They are very hard to get open without a key.

I am not a person of means and the thieves really didn't get much money. They took a jar with about twenty dollars worth of change in it and a dish with maybe ten dollars in it. The stole a bag of prescription drugs I had just received by mail. They are worth a few hundred dollars. But, they are not narcotics and have no real street value. I would like to be watching when they manage to open the gun cabinet they took. I don't have any guns. It has packages of sugar free cookies and candy in it. :pass out:

So, since these guys violated my security, is it OK if I track them down and violate them? It's not like I just picked them up walking along the road. I suspect the people who did this travel my road regularly and I know they drive a truck because of the tracks left in my yard. A little research may pin them down. I called the Sheriff's office and the deputies came and took some photos and finger prints. They said they probably wouldn't know the difference if some thieves disappeared out on a rural farm. After all, there are thousands of acres of plowed fields in the county and there are all sorts of holes that people dig for various reasons.

I have fantasy where a couple of young guys are strapped to a wagon bed and stretched ever so tightly. Their clothes are cut off and they have dirty rags stuffed in their mouths to muffle their curses and threats. Not, that anyone would hear them. :this isnt happening What's this I have found. A long pitchfork handle and a bucket of axle grease. Plus a long reaching air nozzle, high speed rotary grinder, air chisel with assorted ends and an industrial air compressor with enough horsepower to entertain me all day. There are some interesting cutting tools and an arc welder which I do hope still works. There are all sorts of cables and rope and wire and long V-belts for machinery. Those metal roof trusses must be 20 feet up and strong enough to hold a lot of weight. It's good to have relatives that farm. :RIP:

Sorry to hear about that break-in, Snerdy. I can't imagine how that might feel as I've felt violated enough when my car was broken into at work just a few months ago...:shooting spree:

Oh Snerdy man, I am sorry! :super mad:

I totally feel for you as last year a thief broke into our house as well but granny caught him.

It was surreal like I was in one of those action/thriller movies.

I too wanted to kill the ugly fuck but the police came and ruined everything.

I can't belive shit like this happens in modern America, did you tell the police you've been followed?

I hope they catch the motherfuckers.

Back