ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Last edited:
Archit. history; construction history & const. "how-to's"; almost any history, any subject, but am biased toward classical world & archaeology; bios covering people from 1960's & before, selected military-broad views w/ detail, not extensive, 90 page discussions of how this or that tactic is bad, or that Ceaser used it better because he had 50 men vs. blah, blah; good art books, some general science books; love to read landscape architechture,construction & design. I suppose my tastes are eclectic, perhaps omnivorous, but w/ bias to history, architecture, archaeology w/ art & practical arts following. Does this say I'm an unfocused, disorganized dreamer? Probably. I will have to check this site out. Thank You

Last edited:
Stephen King and Poppy Z Brite are my favorite authors, so take out of that whatever you can. I'm also interested in theoretical/quantum physics, my boyfriend bought me two of Michio Kaku's books for my last birthday, and I've got a few philosophy and poetry books floating around.

Really, as long as its not fantasy or some chick shit, I'll at least give it a shot.

That's really interesting, I like horror stories best. My favorite horror author is H.P Lovecraft. I've read all his stuff over and over. It's hard to tell who my favorite character is, there are so many. I also love to read about ancient people like Sumerians and Inca, etc; and Native American folklore, it's totally bizarre and surreal.

Back