At what point of the morbidtech videos do you most often cum?

• While the guys are undressed

Votes: 125 43.0%
  • When they are stark naked on table and propped up

Votes: 109 37.5%
  • Washing/Shaving

Votes: 42 14.4%
  • After they are prepared for funeral and the mortican carts them off

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
morbidtech is so hot, I cum in the first two minutes after I watch it, when the mortican is still undressing the guys.

I most often jerk to Mark Rider.

I prefer Justin the most, he's really a cutie!!!

Especially when he is fully undressed!

What do you think about Mark Rider? Don't you love hairy?

Dirk is amazing yes, he is my second favourite.

Evening all, I was looking through old discs, I did post, Darran evans, Ricky D taranteno and Rayan evans didn't I ?, I know i did some of the others but can't remember if these were all included?.
If anyone wants them let me know and i will post/ re-post.

evening matey.

Whose Rayan? I don't remember such a dude and I just checked and don't have him?

I have these cuties:

1. Josh
2. Justin
3. Mark Rider
4. Eric
5. Trevor
6. Wes Owens
7. Zach
8. Aaron
9. Byron
10. Chris
11. Dirk
12. Ian
13. Jayden

YOU RAWK! I've seen only pics of him! :sm (8):

FUCKER IS FIT!!!! THANKSS!!!

Cheers pal, yep he is worth a wank, sorry I forgot to post him before.
Cheers Darkside

maybe you have more on some of your old discs?

In Byron's vid when the mortician is taking Byron's shirt off, that's my fave jerk-off moment by a mile. So hot. This is probably the only video where the mortician actually unbuttons the guy's shirt instead of just cutting it with scissors. I love the anticipation. Then when he's trying to get Byron's arms out of each sleeve he's so limp and floppy. It's beautiful. Too bad we couldn't have gotten a slightly tighter shot at that point because it seems like Byron's eyes were still open at that point.

I'm also one of the many people who hope that somehow Lucas' video will miraculously appear.

hey everybody, im just curious to see if anyone knows if the Armando Garza or the OTHER Byron Brandis videos are floating around out there... also, meatpie mentioned a Chris, could you post this one again if you get a chance i dont believe I've seen that one ever. haha and we all know lucas will probably never surface.... ohhh well thanks again darkside!!! your efforts are very very very appreciated.

Last edited:
Actually I fucked up. I aplogozie. There is a video in my morbitech file which I called cris but it is that canadaian hottie from youtube, not from morbidtech.

Back