PDA

View Full Version : I so love morbidtech, I cum in the first few minutes

Meatpie
28-04-09, 04:19 PM
morbidtech is so hot, I cum in the first two minutes after I watch it, when the mortican is still undressing the guys.

I most often jerk to Mark Rider.

Entilzha
28-04-09, 04:45 PM
I prefer Justin the most, he's really a cutie!!!

Especially when he is fully undressed!

Meatpie
28-04-09, 05:44 PM
What do you think about Mark Rider? Don't you love hairy?

Entilzha
28-04-09, 06:00 PM
Well< i do want them all ;)

Darkside
28-04-09, 09:39 PM
Still like Byron best - young dumb and full of cum

rickyd26
29-04-09, 01:13 AM
I would kill for Lucas, but he doesnt exist...

deadboy
29-04-09, 03:03 AM
Aaron :load: and Byron. And Lucas (if we could ever see him).

woyaokan1983
29-04-09, 03:38 AM
i love dirk.

Meatpie
29-04-09, 10:02 AM
Dirk is amazing yes, he is my second favourite.

necro74
29-04-09, 07:40 PM
I so love morbidtech

Darkside
01-05-09, 09:17 PM
Evening all, I was looking through old discs, I did post, Darran evans, Ricky D taranteno and Rayan evans didn't I ?, I know i did some of the others but can't remember if these were all included?.
If anyone wants them let me know and i will post/ re-post.

Meatpie
01-05-09, 09:32 PM
evening matey.

Whose Rayan? I don't remember such a dude and I just checked and don't have him?

I have these cuties:

1. Josh
2. Justin
3. Mark Rider
4. Eric
5. Trevor
6. Wes Owens
7. Zach
8. Aaron
9. Byron
10. Chris
11. Dirk
12. Ian
13. Jayden

Darkside
01-05-09, 10:19 PM
hI MEATPIE - GET YOUR COCK READY , HERE IS ONE I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE SEEN
Sgt Ryan Jaston.
I hope it's new for you

http://www.zshare.net/video/59471468698bc8e6/
Cheers Darkside

Meatpie
01-05-09, 10:25 PM
YOU RAWK! I've seen only pics of him! :sm (8):

FUCKER IS FIT!!!! THANKSS!!!

Darkside
01-05-09, 10:29 PM
Cheers pal, yep he is worth a wank, sorry I forgot to post him before.
Cheers Darkside

Meatpie
01-05-09, 10:32 PM
maybe you have more on some of your old discs?

Darkside
01-05-09, 10:37 PM
I will keep looking, you never know what might turn up.
Cheers Darkside.

Adidasrob79
02-05-09, 01:33 AM
In Byron's vid when the mortician is taking Byron's shirt off, that's my fave jerk-off moment by a mile. So hot. This is probably the only video where the mortician actually unbuttons the guy's shirt instead of just cutting it with scissors. I love the anticipation. Then when he's trying to get Byron's arms out of each sleeve he's so limp and floppy. It's beautiful. Too bad we couldn't have gotten a slightly tighter shot at that point because it seems like Byron's eyes were still open at that point.

I'm also one of the many people who hope that somehow Lucas' video will miraculously appear.

tromboner1987
03-05-09, 07:37 AM
hey everybody, im just curious to see if anyone knows if the Armando Garza or the OTHER Byron Brandis videos are floating around out there... also, meatpie mentioned a Chris, could you post this one again if you get a chance i dont believe I've seen that one ever. haha and we all know lucas will probably never surface.... ohhh well thanks again darkside!!! your efforts are very very very appreciated.

Meatpie
03-05-09, 09:12 AM
Actually I fucked up. I aplogozie. There is a video in my morbitech file which I called cris but it is that canadaian hottie from youtube, not from morbidtech.

tromboner1987
03-05-09, 04:27 PM
ah it's all good. thanks for clarifying though!

Meatpie
03-05-09, 04:29 PM
sorry I am very stupid

tromboner1987
03-05-09, 05:12 PM
ah come on now meatpie, we all know you're not stupid!

Meatpie
03-05-09, 05:19 PM
Look I am not perfect just want you to know that.

I make mistakes. When you see please point it out like in this case.

Darkside
04-05-09, 09:34 PM
Hi Meatpie DARREN EVANS wasn't on your list so here he is again for those who didn't get him.
Cute black dead soldier
http://www.zshare.net/video/5959965060ee223b/
Cheers Darkside

Meatpie
04-05-09, 09:44 PM
The reason he is not on my list is that he is not my type. Sorry man, thanks for the upload I am sure he is new to other members. :sm (56):

Darkside
04-05-09, 09:53 PM
How about Ricky D tarenteno
http://www.zshare.net/video/5960027352781115/

Meatpie
04-05-09, 09:57 PM
Dark, you know I have great respect for you but that link you posted is fucked.

Can you check?

Darkside
04-05-09, 10:04 PM
Here it is again, it's working ok from Scotland????
http://www.zshare.net/video/5960027352781115/
Cheers Darkside

Meatpie
04-05-09, 10:09 PM
Works great this time.

I love you I have never seen him before, really cute and my type - feet and all.

You are the best man, really you RAWK MAN!!!!

Darkside
04-05-09, 10:13 PM
I thought you would like him, he is cute, love those eyes.
Cheers my friend.

Meatpie
04-05-09, 10:15 PM
You now how to get me and you don't give up easy.

You are sick!!!

Darkside
05-05-09, 05:14 PM
The sicker the better.
Sick in mind ,healthy in body!

gibing
04-06-09, 01:52 PM
It doesn't get any better than morbidtech.

kitanaprincess
13-06-09, 04:54 AM
does anubody have te eric vid? for some reason i nevr ahd the chance to downloaded completely.... haha

if you have the armando gaza, the another byron brandis and (of course) lucas please post it! haha

PS: i dont wanna be a pitty but does somebody have screenshots of the site? Thanks!

Meatpie
13-06-09, 08:59 AM
I like eric a lot but my clip also ends abrubptly and is very bad quality. Please anyone, if you have the full clip upload for us.

rickyd26
13-06-09, 12:36 PM
I have Eric vid, but am dumb and dont know how to upload onto CDG...tell me how and I will do it today!

Entilzha
13-06-09, 03:22 PM
Step 1: Go to depositfiles.com

Step 2: Upload your file

Step 3: Copy and paste the link

Step 4: Post the link here and we can download it

Thats it!!

rickyd26
13-06-09, 04:27 PM
Here is our dead Eric. I hope it works. My first video upload...

http://depositfiles.com/files/7m2o2dkam

rickyd26
13-06-09, 04:28 PM
I have all the Morbid Tech vids, except for Lucas, of course. If you want others, just let me know...

tromboner1987
13-06-09, 05:52 PM
hi rickyd26, do you have the armando, and the "other" byron videos? i'd love to see them :) thank you for posting the video!

Meatpie
13-06-09, 06:56 PM
Awesome job Ricky man! Thanks! love you dude!

What other byron vids? I have just 1 vid?! Byron is among my favourites, please ricky upload if you have.

TIA

rickyd26
14-06-09, 01:42 AM
Ok..here are the ones I have:

Josh Reed
Mark Rider
Trevor Winters
Wes Owens
Zach Murphy
Aaron Valesque
Bryan Brandis
Darren Evans
Dirk Vantrees
Ian Jarrett
Jayden Harris
Justin Bridgeman
Ricky Taranteno
Sgt. Ryan Jasten (the hottest of of all, in my opinion)

If anyone would like one of those, just let me know. Or if someone has one that I don't, it would be cool to share!

Meatpie
14-06-09, 06:07 AM
Thank you so much for sharing eric! You rawk! I only had a half shitty quality version!

orlanbloom
14-06-09, 02:53 PM
Dirk Vantrees to look very sexy
you have the video ???? thanks

rickyd26
14-06-09, 03:11 PM
Here you go, my friend. Dirk Vantrees seulement pour toi.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ajwj4d2rj

orlanbloom
14-06-09, 03:22 PM
merci ,mon ami I download:sm (57):

roadkill
21-06-09, 07:01 PM
I'd like to see
Josh Reed
Mark Rider

If you can pls/

Little.Boy.Rot
11-07-09, 08:11 PM
Where can i find these vids >//< blushes

Darkside
11-07-09, 09:42 PM
Only members on this site now have these videos,site stopped a few years ago, any you find out there on the web originated from here, that's why we are the best!.
Nothing close to being as good has ever started up, so make the best of what we share here.

Little.Boy.Rot
11-07-09, 10:16 PM
-Ponders- Then I MUST START SOMETHING LIKE THAT Up
-giggles-
I am a member...silly I want more !!!
Anyone willing to share?
Puh puh puh please

Darkside
13-07-09, 02:26 PM
Mark Ryder

http://depositfiles.com/files/3alpv3a1h

Darkside
13-07-09, 03:34 PM
Josh Reed
http://depositfiles.com/files/uh48r4ydd

tonybear78
16-07-09, 05:45 PM
hi rickyd26, Bryan Brandis and Jayden Harris
thanks a lot !!!

rickyd26
16-07-09, 08:35 PM
Bryan Brandis...check out his big dick!

http://depositfiles.com/files/oyoqyrv0i

rickyd26
16-07-09, 08:37 PM
And, here is Jayden Harris...also quite dead.

http://depositfiles.com/files/jdsmthooe

roadkill
16-07-09, 08:38 PM
I wanna see one of theses guys get cut open

tonybear78
17-07-09, 04:53 AM
Thanks rickyd26 ,they are so hot!!!

orlanbloom
17-07-09, 02:27 PM
thanks rickyd26 for this new morbidtech vido I'lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee morbidtech:sm (31):

roadkill
17-07-09, 06:09 PM
any chance anyone got this guy?

I think he also a Byron Brandis.806

kitanaprincess
23-07-09, 05:27 AM
i want him 2!

Little.Boy.Rot
24-07-09, 09:02 PM
THANKS guys for the rebump on the vids!!!

zhangenze502
17-08-09, 12:04 AM
So cute

scott07
17-08-09, 08:42 AM
some ones needs to "revive" it :) i would if i had the money lol but i don't lol

Meatpie
17-08-09, 08:49 AM
At least you have a job.

scott07
17-08-09, 09:06 AM
yes....ture.. :) got a point there...not a morgue...lol but it's a job...lol

Meatpie
17-08-09, 09:29 AM
Morgue job is a dream but not a filthy one like the one in I went to.

greatarchangels
01-09-09, 04:12 AM
goddamn, that was hella of hot, do u guys know how the dude died?

zhangenze502
05-10-09, 09:29 AM
I have a question ...
Are they really dead?or that was only a movie?
(sorry for my poor English)

kitanaprincess
06-10-09, 10:17 PM
hello hello! dont worry youre not the only one with terrible english haha just read my posts!

they're not dead they're playing dead, it's really strange cause they dont even breathe =S

zhangenze502
11-10-09, 12:59 AM
hello hello! dont worry youre not the only one with terrible english haha just read my posts!

they're not dead they're playing dead, it's really strange cause they dont even breathe =S
Thank you

15-10-09, 03:05 PM
Any more picture(not from the morbidtech video) about Ryan Jasten?And ,could someone post lucas's video?

LukeMoran
09-11-09, 04:54 PM
Did I already ask this: I get so confused when I am watching morbidtech because i keep switching who I would be in the video...the cute dead guy or morbidtech.
I split.

MorbidTech
06-05-10, 06:27 AM

You don't see them breathing because we shot them in 30 sec increments. Most of them were my friends and they did this to help me better the site and for money. Although most were highly paid to be shot in such a production, some of them did it for just the price of new clothes as I cut them off their bodies and ruined most of their outfits. They were not drugged or medicated and all were of legal age and under contract with our production company. (yes, I am the "fat mortician" you see in every video).

Meatpie
06-05-10, 07:25 AM
Hi and welcome. :sm (42):

You are very good and should take up a job in a funeral home.

I would love to see morbidtech return.

Entilzha
06-05-10, 09:43 AM
You don't see them breathing because we shot them in 30 sec increments. Most of them were my friends and they did this to help me better the site and for money. Although most were highly paid to be shot in such a production, some of them did it for just the price of new clothes as I cut them off their bodies and ruined most of their outfits. They were not drugged or medicated and all were of legal age and under contract with our production company. (yes, I am the "fat mortician" you see in every video).

Wow!

I would love to be handled by you one day. You really perform your art very well.

Welcome!

Meatpie
06-05-10, 09:53 AM
:sm (43):

MorbidTech
06-05-10, 06:09 PM
Hi and welcome. :sm (42):

You are very good and should take up a job in a funeral home.

I would love to see morbidtech return.

I had several friends that worked in "funeral homes" but they no-longer speak to me after I started the MorbidTech site. One of them had to leave the industry because the fumes from the embalming solution caused him to break out in red patches on his arms, face and other parts of his body. He told me early on that working in a funeral home was not worth the pay. (of course, he did not know at the time I really really liked his work!) :)

Meatpie
06-05-10, 06:13 PM
The real thing has side effects yes and not all bodies will be fresh.

Can I ask you something, why did you wash the heads of some dudes while others were left with their hair dry?

Your personal preferance or the guys just didn't want to get soap in their ears?

MorbidTech
06-05-10, 08:11 PM
The real thing has side effects yes and not all bodies will be fresh.

Can I ask you something, why did you wash the heads of some dudes while others were left with their hair dry?

Your personal preferance or the guys just didn't want to get soap in their ears?

Some were very cool with the whole process and let me basically do anything I wanted with their body... Some have even made comments like, "I am supposed to be dead, so do what you want with me." Another comment was made, "I will not move or do anything but just lay here... being dead is kinda cool!" And... "Just do me up dude... just make me look good when you embalm me!" Aaron, almost got dropped onto the table when the body lifter hydraulics began to fail and I stopped him before he hit and he stated. "I am dead, so go ahead and drop me on the slab hard if you want, I am just a piece of meat right?" Others did not want their hair touched so I did not wash the hair. Funny thing about that, they were more worried about their hair but did not say anything when I washed their cock & balls! Strange? :sm (41):

Meatpie
06-05-10, 08:17 PM
That's kinda odd yeah, maybe secretly they enjoyed it but afraid to come out.

Who is your favourite morbidtech dude?

kitanaprincess
10-05-10, 08:23 PM
awesome! haha i want to know why the site went down... :S

MorbidTech
13-05-10, 07:03 AM
That's kinda odd yeah, maybe secretly they enjoyed it but afraid to come out.

Who is your favourite morbidtech dude?

I think everyone is a little morbid at times. I know my dad has made a few strange comments before over the years and my brother was fascinated with the production results as well when we were on the air with it. Old friends etc. seem to be intrigued and a little morbid at times. No rhyme or reason to the interest. Now the members of this site would be much much more of all of the above. I have been told on more than one occasion "Its like you are inside my head!" "You know exactly what I like!" :)

My favorites would be Dirk & Marc and then all the rest for certain reasons for each. Dirk was the most expensive production of them all and then there is another one of the five scenes that never aired that was also a "favorite" of mine. It was of a little skinny gang banger dude that was hot and a pleasure to work on. :sm (61):

MorbidTech
13-05-10, 07:29 AM
awesome! haha i want to know why the site went down... :S

The site never "went down" I was paid to "take it down" and with the rising cost of production and the stress that was growing every day, I was more than happy to give it up at that point. I worked my ass off to make it work and we were being threatened by the right-wing whack-jobs, attorney's that thought we were sick to treat young dudes like that, the D.O.J. had become one of our most interested viewers, some of our members became very hateful towards us and me in particular, some of those same members I see are on this very site and frankly, I thought that no-one gave a rats-ass if there was a site with such material for people like us to enjoy. Began to feel like it was a huge mistake. So when I was offered money to pull it off the air, within thirty minutes it was restricted so only current members could access it and then after the last subscription was run out, we took it down for good.

I do not know if I should be flattered or angry that my hard work was stolen and posted for free here there and everywhere... still working on getting past that issue :sarcasticclap: , but in the meantime I hope everyone enjoys the pirated videos and stolen pics. Have to admit it was kinda fun to see that people like "Darkside" liked them enough to steal them and distribute them. (Don't worry Dark, I am not going after you.) :)

On the survey, there should have been one that you could choose like: Body being move with the "body lifter". That is the one I was always told was the part that would make a guy blow his load. Specially when the body was being lowered onto the embalming table. :load:

Meatpie
13-05-10, 12:44 PM
Your hard work is greatly appreciated and lives on.

Material from our site also gets spread on other forums, we don't like it but slowly you get used to it, it's how the internet works.

Have you considered releasing the videos that were never aired on morbidtech, like that gang bamger you mentioned?

And one final question, is your brother the owner of Corbin Fisher?

scott07
16-05-10, 04:38 AM
I loved the site I was a subscriber for a while, LOVE all the guys that you posted on there, was a happy member :) and my member was happy LOL Thank You to you and your hard work I was really sorry to see it go-off line or taken down, right wing nut jobs...good art is hard to come by and that was top notch,...hat's off to you! thanks! :)

instig74
26-06-10, 10:56 AM
Thanks for these amazing videos, wish the site was still up, would join in a flash, would love to see the following if anyone has them on depositfiles:
Josh Reed
Trevor Winters
Wes Owens
Zach Murphy
Aaron Valesque
Bryan Brandis
Darren Evans
Ian Jarrett
Justin Bridgeman
Ricky Taranteno
Sgt. Ryan Jasten

Sweet death becomes you

instig74
26-06-10, 11:27 AM
Regrets too if my previous post is annoying, sure members are tired of being asked for these amazing videos but can't help myself.

Sweet death becomes you

metalmachine
09-09-10, 05:03 PM
Morbidtech is the BEST!!!!

smeeko
10-09-10, 02:40 PM
ahahahahah!!

Wheeler
01-11-10, 03:26 AM
wow i am so new to this. but it look amazing! Ricky could you post the Sgt. Ryan one? I have only seen the pictures and he look so strong! Thanks You!

Andrew1999
10-11-10, 12:05 PM
I loved all of them. Very well done, super quality, great "little" touches to enhance realism, Morbidtech. On another note, you say DOJ was on your back-were they looking at you or your viewers? Yes, if you didn't guess, I'm paranoid RE: some entity or twit harrassing me. I get angry sometimes, then pissed, then scared, then occasionally need to change my underwear.

scott07
11-11-10, 08:51 AM
i think he should reopen to a select "viewing" audience and he'd make a kings ransom from just our members no need to put it out there on the web for crazy's to be hateful.... just a thought... :) i was hoping some one would open a similar site but, no such luck... ...i was a member every month i could afford it for as long as it was up... guess my money went to pay the hot boys.... lol

curiosity
26-12-10, 11:55 PM
I much preferred it when the mortician slowly undressed them, rather than cut off their clothes - you got a better sense of their weight and limpness as he jiggled them out of their jeans and briefs :)

thetitanic
21-01-11, 12:38 AM
I agree Curiosity.

vihrmin
21-01-11, 10:40 AM
Mark was my favorite, and yes, I'd pay twice the price for another similar site.

seshio
19-05-11, 06:44 AM
Ryan Jaston!please!i want tm see his video!

Darkside
19-05-11, 01:39 PM
So wish the mortician would forgive us all for nicking his videos, and go back to doing more of his great stuff.Everyone is skint (no money) these days, but if he started up the site again , I would beg , steal or borrow the money to get a look at his stuff again, To all of us who already have these videos, we must respect the morticians wishes and no longer upload them, when I originaly did a lot of this ,the mortician was not on this site and was just another one of the many faceless sites on the web, now he is a member we must respect his wishes, sorry you guys who have missed this fantastic stuff, but that's the way it is.
P.S. Mr Mortician - sorry for nicking your stuff, it wasn't ment to be personnel. If you ever start up again , I promise not to re-post any of your new stuff.
P.P.S. How the hell did you stop getting a hard on when making the films, I wouldn't have been able to control myself and no way could I have kept to the script, you luky, luck man getting to make such filme.

mxboots888
20-08-11, 09:03 PM
Bummer I joined late and none of the links work anymore :( Anyone have an active link to the Sgt Jayden one would be greatly appreciated!

akohio
23-08-11, 02:45 PM
where can i see morbitech i am new

lovesocks66
28-05-12, 02:23 PM
hello "rickyd26"
Im lovesocks66 and few months ago ive seen the morbidtech videos and pictures!
I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH and now I want to ask you: Can you give me a link or an adress to find more videos (eg. Dirk, Jayden, Luca) :excellent:
please give me an answer!!!! :)
thanks

bach1947
28-05-12, 02:33 PM
I love morbitech so much. I wish I could see more of it. Does anyone have more of their videos?
Thanks

lovesocks66
29-05-12, 03:46 PM
i know its long time ago but please give me the videos with darren, ricky, bryan and dirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok..here are the ones I have:

Josh Reed
Mark Rider
Trevor Winters
Wes Owens
Zach Murphy
Aaron Valesque
Bryan Brandis
Darren Evans
Dirk Vantrees
Ian Jarrett
Jayden Harris
Justin Bridgeman
Ricky Taranteno
Sgt. Ryan Jasten (the hottest of of all, in my opinion)

If anyone would like one of those, just let me know. Or if someone has one that I don't, it would be cool to share!

SandraLarson
01-06-12, 12:55 AM
Actually I prefer the real thing....but these videos make wonderful illusions perfect...

Jerkson
02-06-12, 09:55 PM
I want those vids,can u plz upgraded some of them again?

bach1947
03-06-12, 12:48 AM
I would love to have all of the Morbid Tech vids. I just love them Thanks.

zidanes
03-06-12, 01:25 AM
Is there a video with a muscle guy by morbidtech?

Kennedy
15-06-12, 05:25 PM
I love the Morbidtech stuff. Those guys are so hot. :load::load:

realdealnyc
09-08-12, 06:35 AM
I can not find a site for morbidtech.

dank502
10-08-12, 05:26 AM
I love morbidtech too but I prefer the photos. I can use my imagination better

realdealnyc
14-08-12, 03:39 AM
Does anyone have more of these?

widefoot
16-04-15, 11:37 PM
Hi muy name is widefoot Do you have ryan jasten jayden harris and ricky? Please contact me wide13@aol.com thanks

JackietheSkull
19-04-15, 06:47 PM
I would like to see one, they sound interesting

BigDead
06-01-18, 09:52 PM
hI MEATPIE - GET YOUR COCK READY , HERE IS ONE I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE SEEN
Sgt Ryan Jaston.
I hope it's new for you

http://www.zshare.net/video/59471468698bc8e6/
Cheers Darkside

don't work :(

djbear
06-01-18, 11:29 PM
Big Dead - tried and my browser said that site cannot be reached. Wish I could see the sgt.

capricorn0115
04-02-18, 09:36 PM
Where can you find the morbidtech videos? The sound really hot!