Scores Die from Pig Flu in Mexico

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8017871.st

Mexican authorities have closed schools and public buildings in the capital in a bid to contain a new flu virus suspected of killing up to 60 people.

Public events were suspended and residents donned face masks as concern grew over the outbreak.

Health experts say tests so far seem to link it with a new swine flu virus that sickened eight in the southern US.

The World Health Organization's head flew urgently to Geneva to oversee the agency's handling of the outbreak.

Margaret Chan curtailed her visit to Washington to return to WHO's headquarters where an emergency committee would likely convene in the coming hours.

The WHO said it had prepared "rapid containment measures" in case they were needed.
"We are very, very concerned," said WHO spokesman Thomas Abraham.
"We have what appears to be a novel virus and it has spread from human to human. It's all hands on deck at the moment."

The WHO is also sending its top experts to Mexico and the US to work with the local officials.
In the US, the White House said it was monitoring events.

US experts said they were taking the virus seriously and working to learn as much as possible about it.
But both the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the WHO said that there was no need at this point to issue travel advisories for parts of Mexico or the US.

wow, I thought you was in mexico...good you didn't go man, seems its spreading quickly.

wow, I thought you was in mexico...good you didn't go man, seems its spreading quickly.

yes Meatpie, I was flying today to Mex city, but I cancel the trip last night. I called a friend lives there he told me that all important things are closed all social gatherings suspended so it was not worth the trip. So making plans to go somewhere else now....ummm...perhaps the north pole, no pigs there. ...

From the news it sounds like it is spreading, does anyone remember the BBC drama survivors, shown in the early 80s and re-made re-released last year, if you get a chance watch it, it is the worst case senario of what could happen with this type of outbreak.
But enough of this doom and gloom, look on the bright side if this did happen , for those of us who did survive imagine the amount of dead ass shaggin you could get through in the three days before the corpses stank too much.
every cloud has a silver lineing, always look on the brightside. lol.

I would so love to shag a dead guys, still fresh not like those flat brown leaking corpses they showed me at the morgue.

Forgot to add, if the world does go tits up and the worst does happen and i do survive, then i have already decided on which top ten straight guys dead asses i am going after in my home town.
Now thats what you call sick and I don't give a fuck. lol.

lol

That would be awesome if it could really happen, would you store them in a fridge or shag and dump

Some realy cute ones whould have to be frozen, with so many to choose from , i would link up generators to the industrial freezers at work, that way i could keep up to 150 fresh and ready for fucking, they would have to be bled though don't like the black and purple marks that congeled blood leaves in a corpse when it has settled in the lowest extremities.
Do you think i have given this a little too much thought?, yes i am sick and a little nut's and i love it.
P.S. wouldn't it be fantastic if only the necros were left. lol.
The scene out side the freezer would look like a que at an ice cream van , with all the customers waiting to choose thier favorite popsickle. I would certainly suck on a frozen stiff one.

you are very sick yes but I am glad at least you are not suicidal.

Do you work in a slaughterhouse?

So morgue work wouldn't be a problem for you?

Awesome, just awesome dude.

How do you deal with the smell when you rip them open?

No Meatpie i work in a factory, but have worked in a butchers shop and used to go shooting and hunting, also worked on a farm at lambing and calving times so the feel of cold dead flesh doen't bother me at all. like you the smell is what gets to me, the strange thing is i can gut a dear - get both hands and arms right inside the carcus and pull out the innards, do the same with pigs, sheep , cows, fish,birds, but rabbits really stink and thier guts just don't feel right. When you rip open an animal there is an art to doing it.
First hang the animal by the hind legs and cut its neck, let it hang and bleed out , this will save mess later. Second invert the animal so that it is now hanging by it's front legs.position the blade just below the bottom of the rib cage and cut downwards about an inch deep towards its pelvis. You know if you have cut too deep as you will pierce the guts and shit bag and belive me when you get a face full of the internal gases you will want to throw up. Then simply shove your arms in and start cutting and pulling out the internals as you have seen in your morgue and as on the autopsy vidz. If you don't pierce internal orgins the smell realy is not that bad, If they do split then holy fuck do they reek.

Oh wow you did all that?

I never got to the cutting part.

Doesn't sound that bad as I am not scared of blood guts, brains etc.

Even an open human skull doesn't impress me but Dark mate, that horrific decomposition is what I can't get over.

Seeing humans melting like shit and leaking and making pool, and that horrendous smell.

You can't see their face, their head its just a pile of shit man it so bad. And people turn brown when they start to rot, most disgusting shade of brown.

I can't believe I will become this one day too.

Maybe feetboy is right, maybe its better to get burnt.

Have you been 50 cm away from a decomposing body Dark, some dead deer on the road for example?

As i live in the countryside there are always dead animals on the road and around the fields especialy just now at lambing time, sometimes when i have helped out at the lambing you find the odd dead lamb in a field that has been born dead durring the night, by the time i have found it the badgers have ripped open it's guts and the crows have pecked out and eaten the eyes, these can smell quite a lot and are bloody messy to pick up and dispose off.
The most disturbing time was when foot and mouth broke out and all the local farms had to cull all of the cattlel and sheep, i helped out at one of my friends farms it was hart breaking for them to see all of the beasts they had bread and reared being slaughtered on the farm ,then dragged to a large pit in one of the fields covered in old car tyres and petrol and set ablaze, that realy did stink.

Brutal business aint it

btw I think you should be more careful with dysn we have no proof but it is possible that he is suicidal so let him speak threating him wasn't very nice Dark why did you do it man?

Why do you treat other people in that brutal manner like animals at a farm

you have been always kind and understanding to me which is awesome but maybe you are too hard on the newbies

just my opinion

If he read the first part of my comment then he would see that if he is genuine then we will do what we can to help him, but i just can't make my mind up about him yet, i don't know why? perhaps i was too hard on him? he will have to make more comments before i am sure about him.

riiighht.

give the lad a chance.

Arrow was hard on him at first, now he is apologizing.

Personally for me it is hot if a young guy kills himself, it gives me a monster but it is hard when it is someone you know.

I like dysn and I don't want him to die so must be careful not to push it too far.

Imagine he kills himself then his parents friends find his and our posts on the forum and tell the police we urged him to do it.

This is what happened with a dude on the bodybuilding forums.

He posted "I am going to kill myself tonight"

No one believed him and some even urged him to do it

"get on with it man" users posted.

Dude did indeed commit suicive live on webcam on justin tv and on the bodybuilding forums.

The police were involved, it was such a mess on the forum you have no idea.

Shit happens

Its ok Meatpie i have posted in the rope broke section and sent him a copy incase he doesn't read the links pages, perhaps i was a little harsh, but i just needed a reaction to know if he was genuine, he posted more comments so i think he is, if he was just taking the piss he probably would have given up by now.
I think he is going to need some serious talking too, to get him back on the straight and narrow ( no pun intended)
I am sure some of the guys here can help him get his thoughts sorted.

Back