Recent Deaths - October 24

Great post. Looks like the first dude was shot in the mouth and the bullet exited through his back. I wonder if he shot himself? Or whovere shot him was much taller than him.

Great post. Looks like the first dude was shot in the mouth and the bullet exited through his back. I wonder if he shot himself? Or whovere shot him was much taller than him.

I think he was shot from behind - that looks like an entry wound on the back of his neck, (but it could be an exit wound - can't see very well.) And there is another bullet wound to the side, exit for the one under his right nipple. . Great pics!

Last edited:
That makes sense. Thanks JMsidious.

Attachments

• psb.jpg
    psb.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 670
  • psb(2).jpg
    psb(2).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 349
  • psb(3).jpg
    psb(3).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 465
  • psb(4).jpg
    psb(4).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 346
  • psb(5).jpg
    psb(5).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 469
  • psb(7).jpg
    psb(7).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 437
  • psb(8).jpg
    psb(8).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 445
  • psb(9).jpg
    psb(9).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 348
  • psb(10).jpg
    psb(10).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 398
  • psb(11).jpg
    psb(11).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 497
  • psb(12).jpg
    psb(12).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 484
  • psb(13).jpg
    psb(13).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 414
  • psb(14).jpg
    psb(14).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 395
  • psb(15).jpg
    psb(15).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 556
  • psb(16).jpg
    psb(16).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 520
Deathsdoor

These were posted by deathsdoor on GG

The first guy's really cute with his eyes wide open. The fat one's not bad either, he had a handsome face.

I like fatties too although most dead guys we post are skinny. Most people on this site go for skinny.

It's true, most in my collection are thin too but I can appreciate a fat handsome dead guy as well. Also sometimes death makes those I'd otherwise not give a second glance to, somehow more appealing. I love how the big guys shoes are off and thrown in between his legs, pretty hot stuff.

I like fatties on the net but not in bed.

You made me think now and I can't remember sleeping with a fat dude. I've slept with lots of dude, more than 50 and can't remember a single one that was fat.

I was fucking fit, esp in 2000 to 2007 when I gained some weight

I started working out as a teen in the basement and broke my granny's old vacuum cleaner - I used its metal tube to lift heavy objects

HAHHAHH

I know spent too much time in front of the PC :(

I spend too much time on the pc too, at home. At work I move a lot at least. I'm a sculptor, I'd rather be moving hot dead guys around though. You started young, I'm sure you're still fit. You look it in the pics I've seen.

Attachments

• -uA-mLZRD0A.jpg
    -uA-mLZRD0A.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 222
  • RYiP31s6eZ0.jpg
    RYiP31s6eZ0.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 186
  • PGUMQ8uNhnM.jpg
    PGUMQ8uNhnM.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 209
  • JmlXvnHv8zs.jpg
    JmlXvnHv8zs.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 243
  • FR08pKgo0iw.jpg
    FR08pKgo0iw.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 312
sculptor is beautiful, can we see some of your work?

Can you sculpt a dead guy?

I'll find something appropriate for you to see. I sculpted a dead guy once but thought it was wrong so I undid it. I'll try again.

wrong? wtf mate, its beautiful.

makes us some dead guys pls :(

I thought I was getting into freaky serial killer territory but it's too late to worry about that now. I'll do another.

Back