View Full Version : The weather is getting warmer, and socks start to reek

23-04-09, 03:10 PM
The weather is getting warmer in the northern hemisphere, but not enough for flip-flops most young guys wear sneakers.

I got smelly socks today, all day in sneakers.

I washed them yesterday but they start to reek in a day or two.

So bad they smelt my whole room of smelly young guy socks.

I wonder if your sneakers smell?

24-04-09, 12:12 AM
Nope, change my socks everyday and also I wear leather shoes, so no sweaty socks in my line of work...

24-04-09, 07:14 AM
Excellent. I wear sneakers, I want my socks to smell than when they start to reek I sniff them and get hard.

24-04-09, 07:34 PM
My feet reek, wash feet and change socks every day , but have to wear heavy protective shoes at work , and as i work aroud furnaces it is very hot all the time, so every one in the factory sweats like a hooded rapist.

24-04-09, 08:01 PM
great when you are not at work do you wear flip flops?

What do you put at home?

14-11-11, 09:27 PM
my BLACK socks smell!! it do made me hard, its true for every sock-fetisher...but more important...what if, im in a room, with those hot guys, who just finished a day walking through town(like moscow, lots of hot guys use public transport, wear hot shoes and especially BLACK socks, they walk a lot, its fucking obvious that these handsomes, did have the socks with smell tht make you suffocated, but HARD!. in this room, i could imagine, to sniff all that! ahhh, im hard.