Can't Shag Alive Guys Anymore

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I dated this cutie today. He liked me and said, "shag me, cum in my mouth...I am so perverted".

760322-6-rr.jpg

I doubt he is more perverted than me. Cuming in someone's face is not perverted.

Wanting to open their skull is.

As you can see he is cute in the face and nice body.

I used to get very hard from alive dudes but now after I was exposed to real naked dead guys on slabs with open skulls I don't find them exciting.

I even didn't want a shag although we could have done it.

While we were together all I thought was how he would look on a slab, how I crack his skull open with that saw they use at the morgue, how I toe-tag him and how I wash him with cold water while he is sleeping stark naked on a cold table.

There is no cure for me, my obsession is getting worse with time.

I haven't shagged an alive dude in weeks, all I want is naked dead guys on slabs.

Purple lips blue toenails and pale faces turn me on.

Also dead open eyes and gaping mouths and how they prop them up and put hoses over their cocks.

I should go back to the morgue.

My cock is not tha big, I can pierce him but doubt he will croak from that. Maybe if he lets me fuck him with a big bottle?

One of my ex loved me to stick bottles up his ass after we get drunk and all the bottles are empty I would shove them his large hole then tie him strangle him and cum in his face.

I feel your suffering Meatpie.

Back