i know i said I dont agree with it, but maybe I should be cremated

feetboy

Forum Resident
Meatpie and folks, do you think I should be cremated when I croak? I dunno. I quite like the idea of my feet and cock bloating inside my casket, or lying there preserved by the embalmer, but maybe I should be burned up and get it over with? I should think about this for making a will.

should i be naked in my casket or suited? Whether I am buried or burned up what should I wear?

OMG? what happened why the fucking change I think we already agreed on this.

We've discussed it many times, I told you getting burned damges the environment.

OK meat, I was just thinking so many of my friends are being burnt, the old guy I shagged was burnt, my grandpa was burnt, my uncle who I want to foot fuck will probably be burnt.

At your advice I will be buried. Meatpie, please tell me how you would prepare my body? would you fuck me?

I will do it like I saw it done at the morgue.

First I prop you up, legs spread. Then I hose you down with hot water, washing your cock and balls. I will put a plug on your anus.

I will leave you to dry.

When I went to the morgue, there were three attendants but they were just chatting over the bodies, waiting for them to dry up.

Then I took you to the basement where I will put your favourite pair of black socks and a suit.

I will put make up and then gently lay you in your casket.

Getting burnt sucks.

It turns you black, this is not your natural colour.

would you get in the casket with me for a while? what would you do to my body? i'd let you do anything you wanted to me

I will suck your cold toes, esp your big toe.

I will put your big toe in my anus.

I will also put my entire foot in your arse.

Then I will chop one foot and make you eat your own smelly yellow toes.

So you will have one foot in the ass the other in your mouth.

BTW I need an account for http://forum.goregasm.com/, do you have one?

They don't aprove new registrations and even if you register I can't see anything.

Anyone else want to help?

sorry i don't have an account for goregasm. Will you leave my foot in my open mouth or will you stitch it back on to my leg and make me look peaceful again for my funeral? it would be hot if you died fucking my corpse and we were buried together, just rotting into each others feet in the same casket.

I will leave your big toe to rot in your mouth.

Can you make an account at http://forum.goregasm.com/ and give it to me when they approve it.

Mine are never approved because I am ip banned and use proxy which can be discovered.

TIA

no, I hate rimming. Thanks for your help.

Back