blackheart327

Forum Regular
Does anyone else get the issue where the site is "to busy try again in a few minutes" about every half hour, and the issue resolves after about ten minutes of waiting? whats up with that?

Does anyone else get the issue where the site is "to busy try again in a few minutes" about every half hour, and the issue resolves after about ten minutes of waiting? whats up with that?

CDG is a VERY popular place :yes: - to allow it to run at a reasonable speed - our server is set to allow a fixed number of members to log on at any one time - once we reach that quota - you get this message - once some of our members log off, it will let you in - so if you see this message, simply try later.

I fully understand that, but is there a way to warn us & if so, maybe some of us would leave for a time. I know people may ignore or not notice, me being guilty of spacing out at times, and it may be more trouble than worth. Just thought i'd mention it.
Also, I was a member under another name untill I could never log on. It would accept my log in start to open, then go to window saying wrong passwd. I abandoned name in frustration and didn't visit for a while. I don't know if or what caused it, if was me or simply a glitch. Things fine now, but thought I had cooties & was somehow being shunned or was somehow bringing down the site by mis-steps.

I fully understand that, but is there a way to warn us & if so, maybe some of us would leave for a time. I know people may ignore or not notice, me being guilty of spacing out at times, and it may be more trouble than worth. Just thought i'd mention it.
Also, I was a member under another name untill I could never log on. It would accept my log in start to open, then go to window saying wrong passwd. I abandoned name in frustration and didn't visit for a while. I don't know if or what caused it, if was me or simply a glitch. Things fine now, but thought I had cooties & was somehow being shunned or was somehow bringing down the site by mis-steps.

It's happened to me before - after logging in, a window comes up saying it was an invalid link, but I found out that if you just click on the "forum" link on the upper left corner, you'll be logged in properly. I think it had something to do with the browser, but it doesn't happen anymore now.

I highly recommend anyone who truly values CDG to upgrade their account to premium.

We guarantee 99% uptime to our elite users.

I'm a Premium member and I can't log-in! I had to change my browser to Explorer recently; is this the reason? If so, what should I do?
Best
Martincuff

its simple to understand,
it cost meat an arm and a leg to run this place,
grow up people, do your part......................
its not fair to throw it all at meat

I'm a Premium member and I can't log-in! I had to change my browser to Explorer recently; is this the reason? If so, what should I do?
Best
Martincuff

Your browser must accept cookies.

Back