Please Donate and Help the Site stay Online

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Please if you can help donate a few dollars for the future of this website as I find it increasingly hard to manage.

There is a risk of cdg becoming a pay site or going down in May.

Save our community. If you don't like me, don't do it for me, do it for yourself do it for your friends.

I hope we pull through this crisis and we remain open and free for all, it all depends on how much money we manage to gather.

We will keep you posted.

Send a pm to the forum administrator or the global moderator and we will give you the bank account details or you can use PayPal.

Best,

the cute dead guys forum team

Please let us know when the Paypal link is working...

When will PayPal be up and running so we can help, Pie?
Suggestion: you need to post a link to it here....or on the front of the board itself, so it can be easily seen and used.

Hello Arrowman, how are you.

Thank you for interest in supporting our website.

The cdg PayPal account is still waiting for approval, maybe two or three more days. The problem is that banks in Bulgaria were closed for six days and they didn't allow any transactions last week. I expect it will be ready next week.

We will notify you when this happens.

Regards,

the CDG forum staff.

Hello Arrowman, how are you.

Thank you for interest in supporting our website.

The cdg PayPal account is still waiting for approval, maybe two or three more days. The problem is that banks in Bulgaria were closed for six days and they didn't allow any transactions last week. I expect it will be ready next week.

We will notify you when this happens.

Regards,

the CDG forum staff.

OH...

OK then, Pie ! :sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (11)::D

Hi eagleeye13, do you work at weekends?

Sorry for the delayed reply:-(
I am posting through the work computer (secretly) and my home internet access is temporarily off, family reasons.
Yes, Meatpie, I work weekends also. I have to, I have to pay a loan I took for my house.
At work I have to be discreet, so I don't have time to even look at the image section!

That really sucks man but it is great that you have invested in your own home.

I really miss you on the board, you rarely log in anymore and don't spedn much time.

When will your internet at home be back up?

That really sucks man but it is great that you have invested in your own home.

I really miss you on the board, you rarely log in anymore and don't spedn much time.

When will your internet at home be back up?

I live at my family's home, and they don't want me to spend time on the internet.
I love them and I don't want to argue with them. Still, I will find a solution, I hope.
Bye for now, I have to go.

Back