blackheart327

Forum Regular
I hate blood in my gore pics. WellI guess that I don't really hate blood. Its just that I like my gore pictures to have the red meat and the bone showing instead of having blood covering everything up. I'm thinking in paticular of decapitations, I love em and they are really the bigest part of the reason im on the site, but for me at least all that gushing blood seems to ruin what would otherwise be really beautiful. I dunno it just seems odd to me that a fan of gore would wish away something so entwined with it.

Am I the only one who feels this way? are there other odd quirks that people around here have?

The only time I don't care for it is when there is so much blood that it covers the face too much. Other than that i'm fine with it.

Have seen plenty of blood - doesn't bother me, I don't like seeing guts hanging out - yuk.

Have seen plenty of blood - doesn't bother me, I don't like seeing guts hanging out - yuk.

so basically you're the polar opposite of me. I would prefer the gut hanging out without the blood XD

Gushing blood is an indicator of fresh meat. If you enjoy the suffering part of death, spurting blood is a pretty good assurance of it. How much enjoyment is there in beheading a cadaver? I do think some of the bodies in the morgue would be cuter with the excess blood washed off.

Aye fresh blood shows that your enemy's life force is rushing out into the Earth where he will soon be too, guts out is just like butchering an animal. Beheading is only worthy in combat or a legitimate execution. In my country Nobles were beheaded, commoners hung, warriors fell to a broadsword in the chest, arrow, or the blow of a battle axe.

Gushing blood is an indicator of fresh meat. If you enjoy the suffering part of death, spurting blood is a pretty good assurance of it. How much enjoyment is there in beheading a cadaver? I do think some of the bodies in the morgue would be cuter with the excess blood washed off.

I know what ur getting at, i just wish that there were some way to kill/cut open/torture/behead/ect... cute guys and they wouldn't bleed like a fountain so i could see that cute meat of theirs as they die, so i could watch the muscles in their neck clear as day as they twitch and try to take another breath. and so on and so forth.

I know what ur getting at, i just wish that there were some way to kill/cut open/torture/behead/ect... cute guys and they wouldn't bleed like a fountain so i could see that cute meat of theirs as they die, so i could watch the muscles in their neck clear as day as they twitch and try to take another breath. and so on and so forth.

How about a shop vac. Use the crevice nozzle and suck it up as you go. Hate to be the one to clean the vac though.

Back