Bye Bye CDG

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have decided to take down CDG.

The reason for such a drastic measure is given below.

Due to the Global Economic Crisis my family are now all unemployed. My sister's boyfriend is also unemployed.

We can't find work and we will lose our apartment in Sofia as my dad was stupid enough to take out a loan and buy whatever he wanted with the money. They bought and spend like crazy last year.

I told him not to do it but he didn't listen.

He can't pay the bank anymore.

I also can't pay for my internet connection.

So I will have to move in with granny, some 100 km away.

She has a pension of 50 euros a month. So all five of us will have to survive with $66 a month.

In the countryside where my granny lives there are zero jobs available. Even not in a supermarket.

But we can't be in Sofia because we are losing our home. To rent an apartment you need 200 euros which is a monthly salaray here.

My dad told me to take up a job immediately but I haven't told him its a morgue job. I just said its in a "nasty hospital".

He said, "is it the morgue"

"No of course not" I replied.

Now how sick is this.

I've been posting everyday about my problems but no one cares.

Now I have to shut down cdg. Hope you understand that we need to stick for each other in order to have a site, not just take the pics I upload and go.

Maybe I will have to make cdg a pay site.

Are some you of you guys willing to donate so that I can at least have an internet connection and maintain the website?

:sm (20):

Hm.. you have some serius problem. Shit wages in your country i know. IF i found job i will donate some euros via Pay Pall or some other shit (you will tell me)

Ok you don't have a job - who pays you rent and bills?

Or you fuck for money?

I will agree to any job that is at least 200 euros a month but I can't find any job.

I sent my CV to 30 job ads last week - still nothing.

"Maybe I will have to make cdg a pay site."

I think that is a good idea, some small part can be for everybody and the most interesting part (pics, clips) can be paid. I think that would be fair, specially for all the work you put in this forum. Try and see.

because this forum needs you as much as you need this forum.

higladius.

I'm too poor to pay plus the hassle considering I have no cards or bank account. But that's just me. :) I think your dad might see through you and assume it's a morgue. Cuz nothing else could really be categorized as a nasty hospital.

CRISIS AT CDG...

Paysite is BAD IDEA. NO ONE will allow this website, even with pay. ALSO, names of us will be available .... credit card numbers, so we can be traced. Guys here will not want this.

BETTER IDEA: WIRING $$$$$ to a non-descript, PRIVATE account PieMan opens. Like Swiss bank account. WIRING $$$$$, only to Pie's account, wherever he wants it wired. VERY PRIVATE; contributions to help Pie maintain this precious webside and CUMmunity.

I AM WILLING to PAY $$$$ to you, Pie, for you to maintain this website.

MAKE THIS a BANNER HEADLINE across CDG's top, Pie...this is a CRISIS for you and for the ENTIRE CDG COMMUNITY....we must band together now .. a lot of guys do not read this General Discussion, you need to make this a BANNER HEADLINE....like "CDG to CLOSE unless I RECEIVE $$$$$$ from you by X date.....then have link how to wire money to you PRIVATELY.

THIS would work, and guys here will DONATE $$$$ to help you maintain this site, Pie !!

TRY IT OUT, please do not pull plug on us, man !!!

CRISIS EVERYONE !!!

HELP PIE NOW !

:sm (50)::sm (50)::eek:

i would like to pitch in if it's within my means. but how to change RMB into Euro i have no idea. i have never had done that before. whatever decision you make, meatpie, i will be supportive, just please don't take this down. it's become part of my life i can't go with it

sorry the site goes down until I manage to find a job

this might take weeks.

We'll miss you, littleguy.

Yes my little cupcake. -hugs you and kisses your forehead-

May we see eachother in the future. When CDG is revived.

Sorry you are still having problems, wish I could do more to help, I like Arrows idea and think it is only fair that we all contribute. Everyone is struggeling at the moment, but it's only fair we share the costs.
Friends in need are friends in deed.(old scots saying - you know who your friends are when you are in trouble)
Cheers Darkside

We have the same saying in Bulgaria.

Hope I pull through this crisis.

Never had it so bad.

I'll help you out Pieman.

For those wanting the same thing and not using Euro's. You can send your local currency to the account, the bank will automatically recalculate your currency into Euro. No problems there. Done it many times. :)

When you got yer account set up, let us know via PM or E-Mail where we can wire the money too. At least I will contribute to you, and that is something I will promise!

GET GOING, Pie.

PieMan..

HOT to see the site UP again !!

There are many who can help you here, PieMan...with $$, new opportunities....IF you must stay in Bulgaria, THAT one morgue CANNOT BE the ONLY ONE in BULGARIA or near you.

THERE must be a cleaner one, EVEN a hospital morgue....this dirty morgue is not the only show in town.

Pie, there are solutions to your woes....I must be honest...you are mentally BLOCKED to them.
Maybe it is your culture, your society...you cannot see the big picture, you WILL not allow any one to help you, either.

You are very stubborn and feeling sorry for yourself. WELL YOU have YOUR HEALTH, you are a vital guy, you have SO FUCKING MUCH to be grateful for WITH friends here to HELP you.

I am not going to feel sorry for you anymore, there are WORSE things in life by far, I CAN NAME at least 20 NOW.

So get up, get out and get going on something that WILL work for you...that filthy morgue DOES NOT have to be where you go to work, there are other ones, there are other countries, come on, you have friends here to help you.

GET UP and REACH OUT and GET ON WITH your LIFE, DAMN IT !

Hi Arrow, how are you.

Thanks for your comment.

I will set up a bank account today.

Please send me some money so that I don't lose my home in Sofia and stay connected to the Internet until I find a job.

I will need at least 200 euros a month to survive until I find a job.

I don't want to stay in Bulgaria, I have said that many times that I plan to leave for the US.

I will first visit Entilzha stud though.

But I can't move right now because I have to save my home and my family who are struggling.

If I don't find money/job until the end of April, I will lose my home in Sofia.

The site will go down for an indefinate period of time.

Please help me mates. Help me pull through this fucking crisis. I've never felt so miserable in my life.

As far as the morgue is concerned I plan to go back.

Once exposed to real naked dead guys on slabs its like tasting the forbidden fruit...it is so hot its beyond description.

Pics are nothing compared to real hairy studs propped up and toe-tagged on tables.

One dude was so hairy I got a slight boner at the morgue, despite the smell.

He was stark naked, mouth open, feet spread.

Hottest thing I've ever seen.

Back