Aereon

Forum Regular
I'd like to ask the Forum members: what men do you like? What are your preferences in their appearance? Tall or of the average height, muscular or skinny, dark- or fair-haired?

Sorry for bad English and thanks in advance for answering my question.))))

Mature, hairy body, masculine, hairy face.
In that order, and anything else (hair color, eyes, ...) is fine, no preferences.

mxboots888, and what about the age? Young or up to 40? Or doesn't it matter either?
PiercedChest, cool.))) Could you please post any photos as an example?)

under 40, bubble butt, tan lines, juicy ass, small waist, medium build, not too muscular, usually white, latino or mixed race, look masculine yet submissive. not much body hair. circumsized

I go after tall dudes, 185cm or higher.

I also like:

• Hairy, especially on chest
  • Tight ass
  • Big feet

:beg:

smdenhaag, and whom can you name as an example, maybe, any celebrity of that type? ;-)
pigfoot70, masculine yet submissive, you say? It sounds so attractive!)))
Meatpie, and what about the facial hair? I love guys wearing small beards (like Edward Norton'c character from the "American history X" did).))))
PiercedChest, MY GOD! Great thanks for sharing! They are so - :super couple:

I keep lowering my standards hoping to find someone. It appears that in one piece and not too stinky may be too much to ask.

Thinner the better, little to no body hair (although there are exceptions), height doesn't matter, nor does hair color. I love tattoos so if he's got 'em that is a plus, and adventurous but not careless.

Snerdguy, :aww man:
bindiboi, your preferences are the closest ones to my own.))) I understand that well.)))
inthebelly, wow.)))) But are there any other criteria?

And my "perfect one" would be someone looking nearly like Hans Jeschonnek.))) *Don't beat me for that: I like his appearance, he was a handsome man as for me, but nothing more. However... Jeschonnek was forced to commit suicide, and that fact attracts me, too.)))) But that's all.*

big rugged looking bears are the best, particularly ones that got more of a biker/redneck/blue collar look to them.

I like smooth and skinny and weaker than I am. I dunno theres something about being dominated and choked by someone smaller and weaker who i can easily fight off that turns me on big time. Plus, when someone like that chokes me, they really go to town, because they aren't used to being able to dominate anyone!

Well built guy on a crotch rocket with lots of tats and piercings. I find it "Tom of Finland" type dudes not attractive. I think they are a caricature of gay masculinity.

Back