I heard a radio story saying the two men were executed with a shot in the neck ( ? Into spine at back for a quick kill ) without the family being told the date - they got a letter telling them where to pick up the corpse which regrettably could not be delivered.

Thank you for checking that - I can't read the Russian A shot in the back of the head is sloppy Chinese style - a firing squad would have been formal justice, perhaps hanging since these men were civilian terrorists by the soy s of it- bombed a metro station killing civilians randomly.

I am absolutely positive those guys were not guilty. The investigators and the court in Belarus were under too much pressure from the president; they just had to catch and execute someone to prove their worth.

Too bad if they weren't guilty - I had just assumed they were when the BBC reported it they said nothing about there being a doubt. If innocent I hope they have comfort in the afterlife now. There are plenty of very guilty beyond doubt filth here in the UK who should be executed.

Back