CrazyTime

Forum Newcomer
I just find men naked except for socks soooo hot (or men just wearing boxers and socks). It really turns me on, I don't know why but it just does.

Does anyone else have this fetish and does anyone have any photos of men dressed only in socks to share? (Note: I can't see imagebam hosted images).

fuck yeah i often fantasize about men naked except socks boots dog tags cops military totally fucking hot makes the dick and naked ass stand out more get me rock hard every time.

Another sock lover here too. Saw a guy today with his socked feet up on a table as I drove by... almost ran off the road!

I love socks! Warm, damp, sweaty, dirty, stinky socks! One of my favorites is to have a guy wearing socks like that to jerk me off with his feet. I also like stealing dirty socks from my cute friends (or just asking for them) and wearing them myself, mixing our two scents together.

However, I like socks that aren't too exaggerated for fetishistic purposes. Just the normal socks a guy would wear. Nothing too elaborate.

I love worn sweaty socks so much..I wish I had a collection of dirty socks and underwear. Just got a few pairs of dirty underwear ;p

socks on a mature man feet turn me on too, i have a lot of pics about me victims wearing socks for share but all are over 45years or more

Back