Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Please suggest ways to deal with necrophilia, even for a few days because my obsession is very bad and messed up my life.

As you know I left my job believing I could work in a morgue. I tried but failed so I don't know what I am going to do now...

I can't handle morgue work but I don't have any other job and it is hard to find a decent job with the current economic situation.

Advice, tips, ways to overcome this insane drive to be around dead bodies.

I want to be cured of this shit, maybe dsyn could help me.

I have a feeling I will end up in a bad way if I don't take control soon....I even may end up on the morgue tables of the deiners I met, they will recognize me and discuss my body, feet and cock.

"He was sweet in the face, unfortunately now we have to peel it"

fill your life with other things? i dunno. I wish i could be cured of this death obsession too.

I'm shocked,both of my two main heros want cured?, I know i only get my mate to play dead when i fuck him, but for now that is good enough, for years i had nothing and no one, even now i can't tell other friends or family how i feel, but have learned that that is how life is going to be and that i will have to accept it .
I will always hope that one day i will get what i realy want , without hope there is nothing and that is too depresing to even concider.
As for a cure i don't want one, i am what i am and what will be will be, i#ll carry on living my life in probable stupid blind hope and if in the end that's all i have had then thats what fate has had in store for me.
If there is a god, then when i die he had better watch out , coz i want some bloody good answers for making me this way , coz it's not my fault i want to fuck a dead guy.

if we are truly meatppie's friends then we need to support him in his decision. we should help him in his goal.

I want to be cured but frankly I believe there is no cure.

Only when I die I will be cured and all my problems will be solved. The corpses I saw at the morgue were so peaceful....no problems at all, no need for food to piss or shit.

They also don't need money. Just time to rest and decompose.

yes buts thata all they do, just lay there doing nothing. wouldn't you rather spend time with your friends and family and feel the warmth of their love then be dead and cause your friends and family great pain!

My friends suck and all they do is talk about themsevles and their latest shags.

I find that boring.

But you are right. If I tell my parents I stich up corpses at the morgue they probably won't be very happy.

Darkside, that was beautiful and true! There's nothing I can really add to that.

well-said, Darkside.
there's no cure for what we are suffering from. ( personally, i don't think i am suffering from it. i enjoy being a gay necro actally, in spite of all the troubles it 's causing me)
i think there's nothing to be ashamed of about being what we are. we like corpses and their feet just like the so called normal guys love women's breasts...

personally, i don't think i am suffering from it. i enjoy being a gay necro actally, in spite of all the troubles it 's causing me

The first part of your sentence contradicts the second part.

Anyone who is on this site and says he is not necro is lying, including dsyn.

I want to be cured but frankly I believe there is no cure.

Only when I die I will be cured and all my problems will be solved. The corpses I saw at the morgue were so peaceful....no problems at all, no need for food to piss or shit.

They also don't need money. Just time to rest and decompose.

Well, finding real love and having a great relationship might be the only cure I can imagine....a tougher way would be some internship or something in a real morgue ( don't know if this is possible though ), as its not really a nice job, the smell alone is hard to take and watching a corpse on a pic is kinda different from a real corpse - most people can't take that look and smell in real live.

How do you know?

I couldn't take it yes.

There is no cure, you're doooomed. It's not a bad thing as long as you don't go out raping real corpses cuz that would be awkward and probably not worth it. :/
Humans are often born with strange instincts and urges, like all animals. Just the way you are.
If there is some kind of amazing medical cure which I highly doubt, it wouldn't be worth the time and money to gamble on. Because today's medical practices are all crap since even shit doctors who do nothing useful still get paid.

There is no cure, you're doooomed.

We are all doomed. Question is do we let our sick desire take over our lives or try to surpress it.

I can't find an answer to this.

If you go for what you really want, you might get in akward situations.

If you supress it, you will probably struggle with it for the rest of your life and develop depression.

I absolutely don't know what to do.

Hi. Totally late to the conversation. I have had similar trials as you- I left my job as a funeral director because of this. When I began working I thought/hoped that my "little issue" was a phase (I was 17 at the time, all of my friends were experimenting w/ sexual identities,I thought I would get over it). It persisted and I began to feel very guilty for my hypocrisies, dealing compassionately w/ grieving families and then feeling so strongly attracted to their loved one. Hated myself very much for this, abused alcohol/prescriptions etc and contemplated suicide. Because of being hungover/tired from drinking so much, I started taking adderall to keep me awake and help me focus at work and it pretty much eliminated my sex drive because I was so focused on minute details all the time. Those meds helped but obviously the problem hasn't been solved and needs to be solved on a psychological level before I continue to practice as a mortician. Basically my advice is to find meds that have a side effect of reducing your sex drive. That will eliminate the distraction of being horny/ frustrated and hopefully allow you to focus on the main issue...I am also thinking about going into therapy but have not decided if that is a good idea. Maybe something like that would help you?

Please suggest ways to deal with necrophilia, even for a few days because my obsession is very bad and messed up my life.

As you know I left my job believing I could work in a morgue. I tried but failesd so I don't know what I am going to do now...

I can't handle morgue work but I don't have any other job and it is hard to find a decent job with the current economic situation.

Advice, tips, ways to overcome this insane drive to be around dead bodies.

I want to be cured of this shit, maybe dsyn could help me.

I have a feeling I will end up in a bad way if I don't take control soon....I even may end up on the morgue tables of the deiners I met, they will recognize me and discuss my body, feet and cock.

"He was sweet in the face, unfortunately now we have to peel it"

To be honest Meat, I think it's the economy and money issues that upset you. Imagine if you had more money than you could ever spend, I think any guy would enjoy his fetishes to the ultimate. So many guys in the world are depressed about their economic situation as the world's economic situation seem to get deeper and no sign yet of a speedy recovery. I think these fetishes we all have (like feet) are an awesome way to make sexual pleasure even more intense. I don't wish I could be "cured" from these fantasies that give me awesome orgasms. I really do think we all have pressures and worries in our lives like money, friends, self esteem, etc, that many of us think are feeling bad because of these fantasies. I think they're a great coping mechanism when you're feeling down and this site gives you sexual pleasure and makes you horny. Money problems make millions of us guys depressed, on top of fetishes that we grew up believing make us "sick", as if every guy didn't have secret thoughts that made him feel weird. For the very few men who have no money or other anxiety I bet this will always be a place to visit when you're feeling horny.

well pie,
you can always cum to the usa and help me spend my parents billions!!!!!!!!! lol

I was wondering who resurrected this thread. I may sound odd just like I often I am, but I have been wondering if there is any way to turn into something positive. Could this be a case of crocodile tear?

Back