Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...after a session with dsyn.

yup. Those who have seen me can confirm.

I am hairy. My cock is not very big sorry if you are disappointed.

I once even posted my feet for Opasan's collection.

lol

Hope you post your feet soon.

you are amazing and hot meatpie.i wanna lick your soles and suck your cock. its a beautiful cock.

thanks feet.

I maybe cute yes but I am absolutely miserable and unhappy.

I decided to post because I feel like I may die soon and those dieners will recognize me and enjoy cutting me open.

I saw it in their eyes when I entered the morgue...."What a cutie. What is he doing here"

"Ohh, is this our new collegue" - a big fat black diener asked the pathologist.

"I will be, if the chief medical examiner approves me" I replied.

"See you guys," I told them on leaving the morgue.

Well, he approved me but I can't gather the courage to go back and fucking start butchering and sawing skulls.

Why only 2 pictures? >;(

Because I don't won't lurkers from other boards to spread my pics photoshop them and post on their lame sites.

They are more than enough threads about me on UR, some hate me some like me....as if I care.

If they spread to other sites that means you'll make more guys cum. lol

You sexy bugger. P.S. YOUR COCKS NOT SMALL AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, MORE THAN A MOUTHFULL IS A WASTE.

Very nice! I like the armpit hairs showing and your hairy chest, and scruffy face too.

You don't want your pictures to spread and cause men from all kinds of different cities, nations and etc to orgasm to the image of your body?

My cock is small.

I shaved my armpits.

Thanks for all the compliments but I have my faults too.

And that fucking necro obsession is preventing me from finding a true partner and just be happy like other people....

Whenever I fuck a guy I imagine him dead.

i always imagine my partner in his casket when i fuck him, i can't help it. i don't want him to die, but if he did and i was with his dead body then i would fuck him.

we actually had a conversation about our funerals the other night. he told me that when i view him, he could be naked and i could do him. omg i got so hard. i hope he didn't notice!!

You are soooo fucking lucky to have found such a soulmate.

maybe that helps your obsession and doesn't let it spin out of control...like mine did. :(

yeah he told me exactly the type of casket he wants, he has no preference as to whether he is buried or cremated, although i said to him i really don't want him cremated, so that when i die i could be put in his grave too.

He wants a solid mahogany casket with a cream satin interior. He doesn't want a shaped coffin like we usually get, he wants a rectangular box, although I'm not sure, I think it is in more danger of collapsing in then, although he will look beautiful in it. He said I can keep him at the house after he has been embalmed, before the funeral.

I hope he doesn't die for ages tho. He has no idea I'm a necro, but I suspect he is one! Once we watched this TV show with a morgue scene, when we were both naked and he got so horny at the morgue scene. I didn't complain tho. .. . . . .

wow hot pics meatpie yummmy verrryyy sexy~ :) mmmm

Thanks scott.

We are all fucking cuties here with great feet.

I used to be very happy shag a lot, had plenty of money and didn't think about anything but sex booze and party.

But my life has become a mess last couple of years.

My necrophilia has worsened.

So being cute and hairy with nice cock and big toes doesn't mean you are a happy person if you live in a shit counry like mine.

Back