peacewar

Forum Newcomer
Hey there to all members!
I have a huge sleep/KO fetish and i would like to hear other members with similar fetishes if they have ever tried to drug a guy without him knowing, and then enjoyed his body while he slept deeply...! :p
Hope to get some hot replies/stories...!
Cheers

ive never done it to anyone but have allowed
other dudes to chloro me,
always found it exciting, wondering what the
other guy would all be doing to me!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of a risky question. I suspect there are various members who have drugged unknowing victims. But, it can create a bit of a legal entanglement to state it in a public forum. Considering the efforts of United States law enforcement agencies to justify playing Big Brother, they probably give this website quite a bit of scrutiny although I wouldn't doubt that many law enforcement officers are active members. ;-)

It may be that one will never have enough freedom of speech to openly discuss past sins. We will probably have to settle for "If I had done it, I might have done it like this:..... "

from what I hear chloro is not one of the most healthy things around.

I was out vacationing with a with a good friend of mine... we were at a beachside resort. We had a room together, trying to save money. He got so drunk he couldn't stand up anymore and I literally half carried him back to the hotel. He went totally limp by the time we got to the room and I had to drag him the rest of the way. He was totally passed out at that point. He's not my type per se, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity, and I undressed him and played with him. I have a big foot fetish, so I played with his feet, licked his toes, massaged them. His size 12's didn't move at all. Then I slapped his face around and he barely moved. So I licked his face. His whole face. The domination aspect turned me on and I jacked off with his hand. He was so limp the whole time and I had a great time exploring his body.

So I suppose I never drugged him, but I did buy him a lot of drinks. So in a way maybe I did :)

He has no recollection of even getting back to the hotel, so I never bothered telling him what I did to him. Who knows, maybe he'd like it and want to do it again??

I was out vacationing with a with a good friend of mine... we were at a beachside resort. We had a room together, trying to save money. He got so drunk he couldn't stand up anymore and I literally half carried him back to the hotel. He went totally limp by the time we got to the room and I had to drag him the rest of the way. He was totally passed out at that point. He's not my type per se, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity, and I undressed him and played with him. I have a big foot fetish, so I played with his feet, licked his toes, massaged them. His size 12's didn't move at all. Then I slapped his face around and he barely moved. So I licked his face. His whole face. The domination aspect turned me on and I jacked off with his hand. He was so limp the whole time and I had a great time exploring his body.

So I suppose I never drugged him, but I did buy him a lot of drinks. So in a way maybe I did :)

He has no recollection of even getting back to the hotel, so I never bothered telling him what I did to him. Who knows, maybe he'd like it and want to do it again??

That sounds like a great vacation. Your friend probably thinks he had a great time drinking until he passed out. There's an idea for match maker web site, pair guys who like to drink themselves into a coma with those who like to play with comatose guys. :)

I shared a place with a guy and his missus in Brisbane a few years back, He used to make coffee's from time to time except one night the coffee had a fair amount of vallium in it......I can remember bits and pieces, him moving me around, taking my T-shirt off n sneakers, trying to jack me off.
It was really hot and a top night!......send me a message if your near sydney and looking for a sleepboy, would like to try it again...

I shared a place with a guy and his missus in Brisbane a few years back, He used to make coffee's from time to time except one night the coffee had a fair amount of vallium in it......I can remember bits and pieces, him moving me around, taking my T-shirt off n sneakers, trying to jack me off.
It was really hot and a top night!......send me a message if your near sydney and looking for a sleepboy, would like to try it again...

Why do all you sleepy guys live so far away from me?

I have by using the once popular GHB Analogs that were sold thru the mail. These sports nutrition drinks were outlawed around 2000. Some of the brands were: Invigorate, Verve 5.0, Weight Belt Cleaner and Blueraine.

You make me want to vacation in Australia.

Back