Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
It was a beautiful, sunny warm day in Sofia today...one of those last warm days of the year before winter, they have a special flavour.

...and so many dead guys! A young dude fell from a constructions site, some were beaten up, some killed themselves, some crashed.

And not a single pic or vid :(

I so badly wish I lived in Brazil.

Also I am getting increasingly frustrated with my current job...and education.

I became close friend with medical students and envy them...they have a chance to become moricans :(

Still searching for job openings in hospitals.

There was a very good position in trauma center, but I didn't apply...

I regret it. They are terribly understaffed here and would take anyone.

Maybe I could get to cart off a dead guy to the morgue? and check on the other dudes as well.

Oh, shit how I badly dream about such a job. This is the most beautiful thing for me. Washing dead guys and prepearing them for funeral.

I hate business and dull office work, I can't take it anymore. I can't.

I so love the smell of hospitals, green tshirts, dead dudes being carted off with barefeet sticking out.

PLEASE GOD HELP ME FULFIL MY DREAM OR I WILL KILL MYSELF

if you kill yourself you will NEVER have a CHANCE of your dream. you will be burned like shit in a small retort. it will be disgusting for us left behind.

hang in there and work for a funeral home.

I will do it in the woods, so that no one can find my naked body, my cock and feet will go to the dogs

i care about you, not just your feet and cock. if you had to have your feet and cock amputated, i'd still care about meatpie.

What would we all do meatpie without you?. U should aim to become an undertaker or a paramedic,

paramedic is not good enough, I wanna work with naked dead bodies in morgue

nothing will happen if I croak, life goes on you will quickly forget me and say rip in a thread dedicated to me, thats all

I feel the forum would end soon after. I think I also would lose interest, and just continue my solitary necro life from before.

oh please there are so many gore sites now, new ones are popping up every day

Johanna's site for one, the GA, UR, PWN...we are getting spoiled for choice here

a person doesn't make a site, even if admin, its the community spirit that these sites thrieve on

and why solitary mate, you were on forums before? you told me you was on ogrish for a long time....lurkers are also considered part of a community

I was on Ogrish for a long time. I thought I liked Johannas site but I never go there. I was also on death groups but never participated or shared much. When you were banned from Ogrish it was truly like the end of the world for me and I lost interest in Ogrish. I stopped lurking there. I was so excited finding you on youtube! In the time before cdg and after your being banned from Ogrish my internet time was mostly searching for dead guys on getty, corbis, etc and saving the pics for "later enjoyment", also in the library or bookstore checking out forensics, true crime, war books, not going on death forums. My point I guess is, I have sort of come out of my shell here.

Ogrish are very homophobic. They way they banned me, Arrow and deadboy was disgusting.

deadboy never posted or did anything wrong on their site but because nobrn came to see who was on cutedeadguys and I guess he saw deadboy and I are close and decided to ban.

Ogrish helped me alot and I learn a lot from them - particualrly how NOT to run a site.

When they banned me I was lost too. Deadboy was the one who started the first cutedeadguys.

then they posted links to his site on ogrish and they reported him.

The site was taken down and that was particularly hard and depressing time for me.

I gradually learnt php, css and shit so that I can build my own website...and here we are.

Lots of people helped me in the proccess of course, esp mods from UR - PPM and D.O.A

Also Stu from prawntickler showed me some stuff

Even more reason to avoid Ogrish. I didn't know they went that far, messing up yours and Deadboys' site. I'm so glad you went to all the trouble. Thanks! Ogrish is so boring now. Thanks Deadboy too. I forgot Arrow was there. I'll bet Opasan, Etilzha and Orochi were there too. The whole gang.:sm (63):

and many others

dantlef, eagleeye, angel lust - all know me from there

Back