jon_b

Forum Elite
The rotting corpse of 16 year old Rafael Araújo Coutinho was found floating in waste water. Rafael's hands were tied and there was signs of violence - but when police spotted a stone weight tied to his waist - they began to suspect foul play.

Jon - good find! Drugs?

Sorry dj - this is very recent - report only says 'under investigation' - but with these young guys vast majority are drug related :yes:

.................Rafael's hands were tied and there was signs of violence - but when police spotted a stone weight tied to his waist - they began to suspect foul play.
:wow sign:Do ya think?

when police spotted a stone weight tied to his waist - they began to suspect foul play.

:hahahahha: Reminds me of a Dutch newspaper article not long ago along the lines

"... the body was found tied to a chair with multiple gunshot wounds. Police say a crime cannot be excluded."

Indeed PiercedChest... and the other factor is the use of idomatic expressions - which make sense locally, but if you choose a literal translation - you get odd expressions - in this instance I should have really picked the equivalent english 'meaning' rather than the literal words - but they made me laugh.......

Back