I will probably be selling doughnuts now

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I feel utterly devastated. Obviously I can't handle the rotters at the morgue.

I quit my previous job.

I will be left unemployed. My worst fears have come true.

I have money for about a month.

But because of the Great Depression currently unfolding there are absolutely no jobs.

I found one selling doughnuts from 7 am to 20 pm for 400 Bulgarian leva.

This is approximately 200 euro a month.

There is no way you can survive with that money as my central heating bill is 300 euro.

I fucked up my life because of my obsession, I should have stuck with the pics and vids and never thought about a real morgue.

Yeah I saw what it is like first-hand but it cost me too high a price.

My punishment: selling doughnuts all day long for money which if I can get I wouldn't be able to buy anything just pay the bills.

And there will be more severe consequences for all of you because I may have to close this website too...left with no internet connection and unable to pay for anything.

See now how bad things really are?

And Arrow told me to look on the bright side.

This is a real-life gay necro drama unfodling right before your eyes, no special effects. You don't see this in any movie but it will make an awesome theme for a movie, don't you think.

There were guys here who write stories....what do you think guys, am I a sad pathetic character? or an awesome dude trying to survive in the brutal reality of real life?

I feel utterly devastated. Obviously I can't handle the rotters at the morgue.

I quit my previous job.

I will be left unemployed. My worst fears have come true.

I have money for about a month.

But because of the Great Depression currently unfolding there are absolutely no jobs.

I found one selling doughnuts from 7 am to 20 pm for 400 Bulgarian leva.

This is approximately 200 euro a month.

There is no way you can survive with that money as my central heating bill is 300 euro.

I fucked up my life because of my obsession, I should have stuck with the pics and vids and never thought about a real morgue.

Yeah I saw what it is like first-hand but it cost me too high a price.

My punishment: selling doughnuts all day long for money which if I can get I wouldn't be able to buy anything just pay the bills.

And there will be more severe consequences for all of you because I may have to close this website too...left with no internet connection and unable to pay for anything.

See now how bad things really are?

And Arrow told me to look on the bright side.

This is a real-life gay necro drama unfodling right before your eyes, no special effects. You don't see this in any move but it will make an awesome theme for a movie, don't you think.

There were guys here who write stories....what do you think guys, am I a sad pathetic character? or an awesome dude trying to survive in the brutal reality of real life?

Make contacts as you sell the $$$$ nuts, PieMan !! See my reply in the other thread !!

You can make lots of contacts selling the donuts, you could land a great job because it is PEOPLE who HIRE PEOPLE, and to find work in hard times, you have to meet and network with a LOT of PEOPLE...which you will have every day selling the doughnuts !

BE THE BEST DOUGHNUT SALESMEN, sell yourself, give your customers you like your name and cell phone number on a business card, ask them what they do, how you would love to meet with them for an "informational interview" about what they do...no mention of being hired.

IF they like you, you could get hired !! PEOPLE hire other PEOPLE they LIKE, who are likable, are bright, have energy, smarts and are hard-workers.

You have all these gifts, now go out there and sell those $$$ nuts and get yourself a great job networking....

YES, YOU CAN DO IT !

Last weak i quit my job on post fo 800 euros a month. I was a fucking postman. Stupied job. I was so tired every day. But next day i feel sorry. I want this stupied job back so i was called to post (hehehe) and my stupied boos (woman) tolk me "thank you for your cooperation and goodbay" :D
I dont know what to do now :) :sm (10):

Damn.. she is so ugly and stupied.. (in the middle of the pic). I secretly take some pic of her with my mobile phone:sm (53):

Im sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad mwhaahahaha :sm (53):

Last edited:
800 euro a month? For a postman? I don't believe you. And why did you leave?

Opasan we are fucked.

What are we gonna do now.

I want a morgue job but the conditons at the morgue in Sofia are appaling.

Any other job is stupid and boring for me.

I don't know what to do.

Can I come to Slovenia and move in with you if they pay 800 euros for a postman?

We will play dead and suck our feet.

Maybe the morgue in Ljubljana is more hygenic than the morgue here.

BTW did Johanna send you the video she promised?

I suspect she did but you promised her not to share it with anyone from CDG.

She is a bitch, I know her alme tricks and how she bullies people.

Share the vid with us OPASAN, fuck Joanna!

Dont Bellive me..? Here you have..

Im to tired to be a stupied post man. I want some other job.

No, i ask her for the video, they wont answer me. I dont understand her why wont post this shit.

She is crazy and selfish, she thinks these kind of material belongs only to her.

She doesn't like dead men but still she doesn't share.

It says 300 euros, not 800.

LOL

For february

With rose - Date of working (From - to)
With first gray - Pay date
With second gray - How much..

Still says 219 euros. Do you think I am blind?

LOL.. Its complicated. The pay date is 4-5x a month. The reason - taxes. If they give me more than 400euros at once than i pay 25% tax

219.30 -19.02.09
219.30 -19.02.09
137.60 - 5.02.09
239.72 - 2.02.09
239.73 - 2.02.09

Wow, it adds up.

Sorry I had no idea a postman could get 800 euros a month while a morgue worker in Sofia only 200.

Postmen here earn 300 euros a month.

800 is nothing special. In Austria for the some job postman earns about 2000 euros

But here in Slovenia are prices 2-3x higher. I pay for my rent 200e.

I thought you lived with your mom?

You rent is too high, so you earn 800 but pay 200 for a rent...that sucks. With my salary I wouldn't be able to pay that high a rent.

Maybe I can come work in Slovenia we will share the rent.

Please I am unemployed now and I can't find a job.

If I find it will be some shop assistant for 200 euroes a month or less.

If I don't start work soon I will probably starve, can't pay the bills, not even my internet conection. Oh Jesus, how did I come to this.

I can't live like that.

If you agree, in the summer we will come to my apartment in Sofia and we will go to the black sea together.

We may even kill a cute guy and autopsy him, and fuck him dead.

What do you think?

No my mom and father live in Maribor, i live in Ljubljana (capital).I have two roomates. And dont live with my mom heheheh :sm (32):

Maribor has 100 000 pupulation and Ljubljana (290 000). Maribor is to small city for me :)

Two roomates? That means you share the rent? Jesus, how much do you pay for that fucking apartment? 600 euro?

I am fucked. You don't want to help me :(

Brutal bastard, I would always have helped you if you needed something.

I have to escape from my country, I can't have a normal life here.

Back