Welcome Back

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
:sm (42): Welcome back to Cute Dead Guys!

We had a small technical glitch which took several days to resolve. Finally at around 1400 GMT today we got our domain and server back. We apologize for any stress this might have caused you.

Everything is back on track now, so enjoy the site, no data has been lost.

Long Live the CDGs and our thriving community... :sm (63):

Great to be back - I've missed you!

It was fucking terrible experience for the admins and mods too. It took days to get everything in order again.

On the fourth day I even started to develop a slight depression, the internet seemed no longer such an intersting place without cdg and your interesting threads!

LoL

Glad to see you back DD

Thanks. I won't be posting much for the next week - I'm really busy till weekend, then away until next Friday. But I'll do what I can.

i didn't realize what this forum means to me until i lost it. i had been trying to connect to this website for several days unsuccessfully until this afternoon. i was so excited i felt like i had just found something precious i had lost and had been searching for...it has been the first thing i go to each time i turn on my computer...

Phew, I for one was getting nervous! I agree with woyaokan1983, I didn't realize how much this site means to me.

Meatpie, is that new icon you?

Billy in Philly

You never let us down Meaty, missed all you guys, glad to see we are all back.
web was shit without all of you.

Great, great, great job getting us back up, Meatpie. Thanks!!:sm (45):

Yay!!!

Glad to see everything is yet again in working order!!!

bwa! i'm so happy, i feel to stop being a lurking person, and be contributing. ^_^
(must find a new source of things for posting first, my old source shut down in February)

Thank you Meatpie, for the last few days I have been so depressed, it was like there was no point I should get online, i didn't find any sense in doing anything. That's when I realized how much I am addicted to this site & this community. you won't no how much i appreciate what you did...

Back