Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am bored, please recommend a nice gay-themed movie, something you watched and liked and want to share.

I searched but either I've already seen a movie or can't find where to download it from.

TIA! :sm (59):

gay movie recommendations for PieMan

THE RUINS
THE KINGDOM
THE MARINE
THE CONDEMNED (really HOT ! )
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN (very tragic at end though, totally suprisesd me and SHOOK me
really ba-BADD !)

:sm (25): :sm (25): :sm (45):

Last edited:
300 is gay-themed? how cum?

Thanks Arrow, I will now check and try to download the first two, never heard of them.

KNOWING I want to go see this weekend

300 is definitely "gay-themed." All those studs runnin' around bareshirted, muscled, makin' WAR n' very little love, a "band of brothers"....them Spartans, they were known to be mostly ALL gay !

You can't go wrong with any of the movies I list, all have strong homo-erotic underpinnings and some more so than others !

CUMJOY, PieMAN !

I wanna go out to movies today, too, but weather really LOUSY here, about to get a snowstorm, cold, windy, gray skies in Chicagoland, USA ...

.... I want to see "KNOWING"...about numbers that predict terrible events in the future starring Nicholas Cage...the Number ONE movie at the Box Office last week and this across the USA.

Here is the link to "KNOWING"...I may go see it yet or if not today, tomorrow, Sunday, March 28th for SURE.
http://knowing-themovie.com/

:sm (25)::sm (25)::sm (25):

Sunday is not March 28, but 29.

That knowing movie looks interesting from the trailer.

The weather is beautiful here, warm and sunny, you can jack off with the windows wide open. I love that.

I love to sniff my feet and then fap.

BTW, about the KNOWING movie. I saw in the trailer its again NYC thats get destroyed, some crash in the subway.

Why is it always NYC that gets destroyed in movies?

Why not chicagoland? Very boring, I am sick of seeing NYC destroyed in movies.

Do all the bad things happen in NYC?

It gives the wrong impression to foreigners jsyk

It is because NYC forgets to pay the protection against major cities destroyers bond....

And seeing Tokyo get trashed for the X amount of time...tends to get boring :)

NYC is an icon, people love to see icons get trashed!!

I am bored, please recommend a nice gay-themed movie, something you watched and liked and want to share.

I searched but either I've already seen a movie or can't find where to download it from.

TIA! :sm (59):

Did you watch "Borstal boy"?

It was the first themed movie that made me cry.

There is always Party Monsters.

About the Club Kidz Scene in NY

Here are some gay-themed movies I've enjoyed:

- East Side Story (Romantic Comedy about a Latino falling in love with his neighbor in East LA)

-Coffee Date (A man is set up on a blind-date with another man . . . then begins questioning his sexuality as he actually becomes attracted to his date).

- Plata Quemada (Based on a true story of Argentine lovers who go around robbing banks).

-Los Jornaleros (Story of 3 Mexican cousins who cross the border for a better life in the U.S.A., but complications occur with all of them, one who falls in love with another man).

*All can be viewed for free at Logoonline.com

Thank you Toby, I will now try to download some of those. Unfortunately that site you mentioned doesn't work outside the US.

Or so it tells me when I try to play a movie.

MULLIGANS_DVD.jpg

Two college friends take a journey home. One of them makes a mistake that may tear a family apart. Sometimes there are no second chances, sometimes there are no mulligans.

aff_presque_rien.jpg

Synopsis:

Mathieu, 18, spends the summer at his mother's summer house, in Brittany. On the beach, he meets Cédric, a boy his age. A love-story begins between the two boys.

Download:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1724182

SHANK 2009 (UK)

4159235158_c09a1124e4_o.jpg

Cal (Wayne Virgo), a sexy 18-year-old gang member, has a life of drugs, online sex hookups, random acts of violence and his big gay secret. As the film begins, Cal hooks up violently with an anonymous stranger that temporarily satisfies his cravings, but fails to quell lust for his best friend, Jonno (Tom Bott). Nessa (Alice Payne), their twisted, foul-mouthed and controlling, gang leader, suspects that there is something going on between them but she can't put her finger on it and tries to split the two buddies apart. Cal is drifting apart from the gang as his gay self emerges. Using horrible violent force, the gang mugs a young cutie Olivier (Marc Laurent). Cal decides to make his break from the gang official by trying to restrain them so that Oliver can escape. Ignoring Nessa's fierce taunts, Cal chases after Olivier and takes him to safety. The two young men together plot a revenge scheme, which then turns quickly to lust and then love. Shank is a very real, edgy and raw British drama played out on the streets of Bristol.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqfyiyxFd0

The War Boys (2009)

Home from his freshman year of college, David is reunited with his childhood buddies Greg and George - the War Boys are together again. They used to sit in their pick up truck on the US-Mexican border waiting to chase illegal immigrants across the wasteland just for fun. Meanwhile new feelings and relationships are forming between them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef_NsP82HE

Back