Gay Slavemeat

Forum Newcomer
this is a great site. One thought occurs to me that I'd suggest: Have a separate tab for snuff stories (or tohers), so taht they don't get lost in the various post sections. the good thing about all the posts is that there are so many of them, but as one who likes to read and post stories, it occurs to me that a sections similar to the gallaries, and then maybe a subsection where authors could group their stories, would be of interest. It's the same idea s the galleries for pictures.

I realize this isn't free, and if you like the idea owuld be happy to contribute to help make it happen.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

You can post your snuff stories in our Art/Literature section.

this is a great site. One thought occurs to me that I'd suggest: Have a separate tab for snuff stories (or tohers), so taht they don't get lost in the various post sections. the good thing about all the posts is that there are so many of them, but as one who likes to read and post stories, it occurs to me that a sections similar to the gallaries, and then maybe a subsection where authors could group their stories, would be of interest. It's the same idea s the galleries for pictures.

I realize this isn't free, and if you like the idea owuld be happy to contribute to help make it happen.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

You are correct there is no STORIES section. Art and literature is where many of the stories go but it would be better if there were a)snuff stories. b) torture stories, and c) sexual fantasy stories sections maybe as sub-sections of one entitled STORIES.

Back