what is the native word for it in a country where it is prolific? the google that word in video search. Just as with "sunata
n" for male circumcision. Someone may know the answer.

I do not know what "W" means and I only speak English. Some more help would be nice. Thanks
Wikipedia; and the "foreign vocabulary" should be self-explaining: besides English I just know some German words but never had difficulties with other languages when they use the Latin abc.

Just search for female circumcision video or photo. I am not going to link to any as most of the videos I found are of children getting it done. I do not think that would be a turn on for anyone. It seems that it is done with either little or no sedation so the girls are in a lot of pain. Is this just out of curiosity? All clips ive seen are of premature girls in a lot of pain

Just search for female circumcision video or photo. I am not going to link to any as most of the videos I found are of children getting it done. I do not think that would be a turn on for anyone. It seems that it is done with either little or no sedation so the girls are in a lot of pain. Is this just out of curiosity? All clips ive seen are of premature girls in a lot of pain

I am doing research for a nursing paper on the subject and any and all lindk would be appreated

There are pics of circlist.com , this website talking about male circumcision but you can find an article about female circumcision, I'd rather "excision" for a woman. Foreskin is nothing for a male, clotoris is more important!.... (I think I'm gay !!!!)....

Back