cute dead girl :)

yes, Ive seen this before.

Done by some hardcore str8 necro, the kind that we see post at GG

Attachments

• 1157723467511.jpg
    1157723467511.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,349
oh please, its so easy to make a secondary there, then use your own ip. The mods are so stupid, esp Corpsy. I have tricked him many times and posted watermarked shit, he didn't even notice.

But they really are one big repost site, mainly O, so there is no point in going there anyway.

I remember when ogrish frontpage was up they used to repost absolutely everything, even had a thread with all ogrish material reposted and reuploaded.

So after ogrish went down, this is the only place where they still have a perfect copy of what was posted on O over the years!!!!

oh please, its so easy to make a secondary there, then use your own ip. The mods are so stupid, esp Corpsy. I have tricked him many times and posted watermarked shit, he didn't even notice.

But they really are one big repost site, mainly O, so there is no point in going there anyway.

I remember when ogrish frontpage was up they used to repost absolutely everything, even had a thread with all ogrish material reposted and reuploaded.

So after ogrish went down, this is the only place where they still have a perfect copy of what was posted on O over the years!!!!

never really liked the place tbh, and the management suck.

i never knew ogrish when it had a front page, but its sad how they let it go.

they should unban us

unban us? what for?

We have multiple accounts remember and I am not intersted in posting there since all my friends are already banned.

I am left to talk with jjay, who you know I hate.

We had a great time there, true, but time to move on.

The mod team has fallen apart, they are fucking gonna close sooner or later.

I thought you new ogrish frontpage? I was there when it was very young, when they used that dark red theme. It was fucking cool because it was not that popular but after the war in iraq started and all those beheding vids ogrish suddenly became hugely popular, CGAS saw his chance and made his move.

LoL

I was also on morbidpalooza while it lasted, they have now merged with K.

unban us? what for?

We have multiple accounts remember and I am not intersted in posting there since all my friends are already banned.

I am left to talk with jjay, who you know I hate.

We had a great time there, true, but time to move on.

The mod team has fallen apart, they are fucking gonna close sooner or later.

I thought you new ogrish frontpage? I was there when it was very young, when they used that dark red theme. It was fucking cool because it was not that popular but after the war in iraq started and all those beheding vids ogrish suddenly became hugely popular, CGAS saw his chance and made his move.

LoL

I was also on morbidpalooza while it lasted, they have now merged with K.

i joined ogrish just over a year ago, was banned within 6 months.

having secondaries is ok, but its not the same as posting as yourself

and why do u need to post there?

is still miss the place don't u

Attachments

• (30b)hangeda.jpg
    (30b)hangeda.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,662
  • 379198a.jpg
    379198a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,663
  • 89245_dead-real300u_123_14lon.jpg
    89245_dead-real300u_123_14lon.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,503
why? Get over it.

I don't get u

Do you still visit via proxy?

omg, recycled? whats that? you mean purgatory?

omg, recycled? whats that? you mean purgatory?

accounts already made but not used before i was banned i emailed people who hadn't been active for awhile and asked for there log in details, then gave them to friends who had been banned.

theres about 18 pbms running around in recycled accounts and it does littles ones head in not knowing how they are.

awesome.

I visit via an old account I made long time ago but I don't post

Back